Drunk Party - Janah

Type: fluff
Warnings: heated moments

Never lose a chance of saying a kind word - William Makepeace Thackeray

Third person

Jack walked into a party, unsure of how he was convinced to come. His best friend, Daniel, convinced him to go to the senior party that Jonah Marais was hosting. He hosts the end of year party every year, but this is the biggest year yet, because everyone was graduating.

"Jack! Hey!" Daniel shouted over the loud speakers. Jack smiled at Daniel and hugged him quickly. "I'm surprised you came!"

"Me too," Jack shouted back.

"Aye! Daniel! Come here for a drink!" A random dude shouted at Daniel.

"Ok! Be there in a sec!" Daniel replied. "I'll be back Jack, you should go try to make some friends."

"Like that'll happen," Jack mumbled. Daniel patted Jack's back then ran over to his friends.

Jack pushed through the crowd of sweaty and drunk teenagers as he tried to get upstairs, hoping to find somewhere quiet.

He walked into a room only to see a group of teenagers sitting in a circle with a bottle in the middle.

"Hey, you're uh Jack right?" Jonah asked.

"Yeah, I'm Jack," Jack answered.

"Come play spin the bottle with us!" Jonah invited. Jack shrugged then sat down in an empty space. "Everyone introduce yourself to Jack."

"I'm Christina."

"I'm Corbyn."

"I'm Zach."

"I'm Tate."

"I'm Gabriela."

"I'm Eben."

"And I'm Jonah, but I think you already knew that," Jonah finished. Jack nodded with a small laugh.

"Yeah I did."

"Well anyway, let's start." Jonah spun the bottle to see who would go first. It landed on Christina. She spun the bottle and it landed on Corbyn. The pair easily got into a makeout session, which ended in them going to a different room. "Anyway, I'll go now," Jonah said, breaking the silence.

He spun the bottle and it landed on Jack, making the younger boy blush. "Come on sugar, don't keep me waiting," Jonah smirked. He was VERY drunk, he probably didn't know what he was saying.

"I-I don't know," Jack stumbles, not wanting to take advantage of Jonah.

"Come on darling, I don't bite," Jonah slurred. Jack hesitated but nodded. He walked over to Jonah and straddled his waist. "Damn, it's like you've done this before."

"And what makes you think I haven't?" Jack asked curiously.

"Come on darling, we all know that you're an innocent little bean. You barely even know what sex is," Jonah said with a small giggle. Jack smirked then kissed Jonah passionately, wanting to make it seem like he's experienced. He rolled his hips down onto Jonah's softly, making the older boy moan. The pair pulled away just enough so their lips weren't touching, but they could still feel each other's soft breaths. "Damn, you're good."