Feminine - all

Type: fluff
Warnings: none
Requested by: JikkiRosa
Wc: 729

🧸✨ let your personality shine

Third person

Jack, Jonah, Daniel, and Corbyn were all cuddling on the couch, waiting for their youngest boyfriend to get home from his family's house.

"When will Zach be home? I miss him," Jack whined.

"Soon honey, he said he'd be home by seven, so in less than an hour," Jonah replied to the smaller boy.

"Okay, I'm going to go get one of his hoodies," Jack said. He stood up from the couch and walked upstairs to Zach's bedroom, he went into the closet and reached up for his favourite hoodie of Zach's. As he reached for the hoodie, a basket fell off of the top shelf. Being the curious person he is, Jack decided to look in the basket. To his surprise, the basket was filled with makeup, female clothing, and some panties. Jack couldn't believe it, he never thought Zach would wear these things.

"Hey guys," Jack called out. "Come up here for a second."

The other three boys entered the bedroom and went into the closet.

"What's up?" Corbyn asked.

"Look, this bucket fell when I was looking for a hoodie, Zach wears feminine things," Jack explained.

"He doesn't seem like the type of person to wear feminine clothing though," Daniel said.

"I know, that's what I thought too. What if he's a secret hooker or something?" Jack suggested.

"It's not our place to say anything, let's just wait until he tells us himself," Jonah said. The others agreed.

Jonah put the basket back onto the top shelf before they all headed back downstairs. Jack put the hoodie on and cuddled into Corbyn on the couch.

Only a few minutes later, the front door opened and Zach walked into the house. Jack stood up and ran over to the boy, hugging him tightly.

"Hi Jacky," Zach said softly, kissing Jack's shoulder.

"Hi baby," Jack replied. He placed a kiss on Zach's forehead before pulling away. The other boys walked over and all gave Zach a tight hug and kiss.

"How was your day bub?" Corbyn questioned the smaller boy.

"It was alright, I'm ready to just be with you guys though," Zach answered, making his boyfriends coo at him. "Can we cuddle in Jonah's room?"

"Of course honey, we'll head up there now, come up when you're ready," Daniel said. The four boys headed upstairs while Zach unpacked his things and got a snack. When the four boys reached the top of the stairs, Daniel pulled them into Zach's room.

"What are you doing?" Jack questioned.

"We're going to spy on him," Daniel answered.

"Are you crazy? He'll probably find us," Jonah whisper shouted.

"Well, do you want to find out more about his feminine clothing or not?" Daniel urged. The other three boys just sighed before agreeing. They then all hid under Zach's bed.

Only a few minutes later, Zach walked into his bedroom. He walked over to his closet and picked out some booty shorts and a cute pastel crop top to match. He then put jogging pants and a hoodie over it before walking out of the room. The four boys left their spot and snuck out of the room, making it look like they were leaving the bathroom. Zach turned around when he didn't see anyone in Jonah's room, but he smiled when he saw his boyfriends leaving the bathroom.

"Oh, there you guys are," Zach said with a smile.

"We're right here bubba, we just had to use the washroom," Jonah replied, placing a kiss on Zach's forehead. They all went into Jonah's room and laid in his bed, Zach was laying on top of Jack with his head in his neck, and Corbyn and Daniel were both cuddled into Jonah's chest. They put on a movie and they eventually all fell asleep.

•the next morning•

Jonah, Jack, Daniel, and Corbyn were sitting at the kitchen island talking and eating breakfast.

During their conversation, a small voice spoke up.

"Guys?"

All of their heads turned to see their youngest boyfriend in a skirt, tank top, and with makeup on. They all stood up and walked over to the boy, littering him with kisses and affection.

"You look so gorgeous honey," Corbyn said softly. Zach smiled shyly.

"You think?" Zach asked.

"Definitely."

Zach pulled all of his boyfriends into a group hug.

"I love you guys," he said softly.

"We love you more."