Work cuddles - Janiel

requested by: @softieavery

Type: fluff
Warnings: none

"Don't change, every part of you is just right" 💛

Third person

Jack laid in bed, he was lonely without the strong arms of his boyfriend wrapped around him. It's been a rough night for the boy, he just wanted to cuddle with Daniel.

He sat up and wrapped a blanket around him. He stood up and slowly walked out of his bedroom. He walked down the hall to Daniel's room.

He left a few gentle knocks on the door, so he didn't disturb Daniel if he was busy.

"Come in!" Daniel called out. Jack walked into the room and Daniel sent him a wide smile. "Hi baby. What's up?"

"I want cuddles," Jack pouted. Daniel laughed slightly at the boy's neediness.

"I'm still working love, I have a little bit of work I have to finish. Do you want to come sit on my lap while I finish?" Daniel offered. Jack nodded sadly and walked over to Daniel. He put the blanket on the ground and crawled onto Daniel's lap. He straddled his waist and wrapped his arms around his neck. Daniel rubbed his back a little bit before turning his attention back to his computer.

He kissed Jack's collar bone softly, which made the younger boy sigh contently.

"I love you Dani," Jack mumbled.

"I love you too Jacky," Daniel whispered. "I'm almost done baby, I promise. Then we can cuddle in bed."

Jack nodded into Daniel's neck and subconsciously held onto Daniel tighter.

Daniel focused as much as he could on his work, he periodically placed kisses on Jack's shoulder and collarbone. Jack continuously played with Daniel's hair and placed soft kisses on his neck.

Eventually Daniel was finished his work. He wrapped his arms around Jack and kissed his collarbone repeatedly. Jack squealed and giggled at the feeling.

"Daniii, that tickles," Jack giggled. Daniel laughed at the small boy in his arms and kissed his cheek.

"Okay, I'll stop. Do you want to cuddle now?" Daniel asked. Jack nodded eagerly at the question.

Daniel stood up and held underneath Jack's thighs as he carried him over to his bed. He carefully set Jack down on the bed then laid down next to him. Jack cuddled into Daniel and placed a kiss on his jawline. "Working with you is very distracting," Daniel mumbled.

"Oh really?" Jack asked quietly.

"Yeah, with you being all adorable on me, all I want to do is turn off my computer and give you all the cuddles and love in the world," Daniel explained. Jack giggled and kissed Daniel's neck.

"Well, now you can give me all of the cuddles and love in the world," Jack said with a large smile. Daniel nodded.

"Yes I can."

Jack shifted so he was basically laying on top of Daniel. The older boy wrapped his arms around him and held him close. "I love you Jack."

"I love you too Dani."