Say you won't let go - Jachary

song for the chapter: Say you won't let go - James Arthur

Type: extra fluffy :)
Warnings: none
Wc: 495

🧸✨ take a deep breath with me. In, 1, 2, 3. Out, 1, 2, 3. Everything will be okay

Third person

Jack walked up behind his new husband, Zach, and wrapped his arms around his waist. He placed a soft kiss just under Zach's ear as he pulled him close.

"Hi bubba," Jack whispered.

"Hi baby," Zach replied. He continued washing the dishes from the breakfast they just finished.

"I can't believe you're my husband now, I love you so much," Jack mumbled.

"I know, it's crazy to think about. And I love you too Jacky." Zach had now stopped washing the dishes and was leaning back into Jack's bare chest. Jack kept his face in the crook of Zach's neck, placing lots of gentle kisses there.

Jack slowly swayed back and forth, letting his body move with the soft music that was playing.

When the song was finished, their first dance song began to play. Say You Won't Let Go by James Arthur played throughout the main floor of the house. Jack gently spun Zach around and held his hand in his.

"May I have this dance?" Jack asked quietly. Zach giggled and nodded.

"Of course."

Jack locked their fingers together and held their hands out, while his other arm was gently placed on Zach's waist. Zach placed his free hand on Jack's shoulder, smiling up at the older boy as they began swaying back and forth.

"It's just like last night all over again." Jack smiled and placed his forehead against Zach's.

"I wouldn't have it any other way," Zach replied. Jack leaned in slightly and connected his and Zach's lips into a soft kiss. The kiss wasn't rushed, it was delicate and full of love.

The couple pulled away from the kiss shortly after, then they smiled widely at each other. Jack pulled Zach even closer and dropped their hand so both of his hands were around Zach's waist. Zach moved his free hand up to Jack's neck, connecting both of his hands. Zach leaned forward and placed his head on the older's chest, while Jack placed a kiss on Zach's head before resting his head on top of Zach's.

The two danced to the rest of the song, falling even more in love with each other as the song went on.

When the song finally came to an end, the pair stopped dancing and slowly pulled away from each other. Jack leaned in and placed a soft peck on Zach's lips.

"You're the love of my life, I promise to never let you go, ever," Jack whispered. Zach smiled and cupped Jack's face with one hand.

"I love you so much Jack, you're my everything," Zach replied. The two boys brushed their noses together before locking their lips together once again.

Throughout the remainder of the day, the couple never left each other's side and shared many sweet kisses. They were so happy with each other and couldn't even imagine a life with somebody else.