Reminding you - Dorbyn

Type: fluff
Warnings: none
Wc: 505

🧸✨ don't be disappointed about your body, you were worked on for so long and brought to perfection before even living on this earth

Third person

Dani🥰🥺❤️
I want a kiss 🥺

Corbean👑🧸🥰
Want me to come over love?

Dani🥰🥺❤️
Yes pleaseee

Corbean👑🧸🥰
Okay bubba, I'm on my way😘

Dani🥰🥺❤️
Yay! See you soon baby 🥺

••

Daniel waited impatiently at his front door, he peeked through the window next to the door as he waited for Corbyn to arrive. He had a long day at school and all he wanted was his boyfriend.

The 10 minutes felt like 10 hours before Corbyn finally arrived at his house. Daniel smiled widely then opened his front door, he ran outside and just as Corbyn stepped out of his car, Daniel jumped into his arms. Corbyn giggled but held Daniel up from his thighs.

"Hi baby," Corbyn whispered into Daniel's ear.

"Hi, I missed you," Daniel mumbled.

"We just went out for dinner yesterday bubby."

"I don't care, that's too long without you."

Corbyn chuckled before placing Daniel back on the ground. They wasted no time before pressing their lips together. The kiss was passionate, yet slow.

When they eventually pulled away from the kiss, they went inside and upstairs to Daniel's room. They laid down on the bed, Daniel's head was on Corbyn's chest and Corbyn had one arm around Daniel's waist while the other rubbed his back.

The older boy could tell that Daniel was stressed, he always acted more clingy and cuddly when he felt stressed, not that Corbyn minded.

"What are you stressed about bub?" Corbyn asked softly. Daniel sighed, knowing there was no way out of telling him.

"I don't know, just school I guess," Daniel answered. Corbyn frowned before placing a soft kiss on Daniel's head.

"What about school?"

"Senior year is really hard, and my mom is pressuring me to get good grades and to 'try harder' even though I'm already doing my best. And I haven't been getting the best grades so she's super disappointed in me," Daniel explained. His eyes glossed over with stress tears, and he soon began to sob into Corbyn's chest.

"Oh bubba, it'll be alright," Corbyn said softly. He placed a few kisses on Daniel's head and tightened his grip around his waist. "You're trying your best, and I am so so proud of you baby. I know school is hard, I remember being in high school too. Even though your mom may not be happy, just know that I am so proud of you for trying your best bubba. Everything will be okay."

Daniel nodded slowly, he then readjusted himself so he was laying on top of Corbyn. Corbyn rubbed his back and played with his hair. "I love you Dani."

"I love you too Corby. Thank you."

"No problem bubba. If you want you can sleep, I'll wake you up before I leave, okay?" Corbyn suggested.

"Okay."

Corbyn smiled at the sleepy boy in his arms, and he watched as he slowly fell asleep. Corbyn admired the small boy, and no matter how hard life got, he would always be there to remind Daniel of how amazing he is.