Made my mark - Zonah

A/N Jonah and Zach are the same age in this but Jonah's older if that makes sense 🤨

Type: fluff
Warnings: bullying, kind of gets heated?

🌈🧸 be kind, for you never know who's struggling

Third Person

Zach sighed as he looked around at all of the happy couples at his school. They all looked so happy, while he was alone, no friends, no boyfriend, nothing.

Now, couples aren't made the typical 'will you go out with me' way. You need to be marked. The dominate person in the relationship will 'mark' the submissive person of the relationship. Most people get marked or make their mark by age 17, 16 if you're lucky, but Zach's 18, a senior in high school, and he still hasn't been marked. He had a huge crush on Jonah Marais, the jock of the school, but how would he like Zach? The nerd that gets bullied.

Zach was walking down the hall, just like a regular school day, until he got shoved into a locker. His bully, Tyson, was pinning him against the locker by his collar.

"W-what do you want?" Zach stuttered. Tyson just laughed evilly at the scared boy.

"Oh honey, haven't we gone over this already?" Tyson asked with a smirk. He brought his hand up into a fist, and right before he punched Zach, a shout came from the end of the hallway.

"Hey! Get off of him," a familiar voice shouted. Tyson let go of Zach as Zach looked at who said that. Jonah ran towards them and went in between Tyson and Zach. "What's your problem man?" Jonah asked Tyson.

"It's all just for fun dude, it's not a big deal," Tyson tried to brush the situation off.

"No, it's not 'just for fun' it's not fun for Zach, it's not fun when you pin him up against a locker and beat the shit out of him. The poor kid is scared to come to school, the place that's supposed to be safe, the place that's supposed to protect him," Jonah said, anger growing in his voice. "Now I suggest you get out of here before I do the same to you."

Tyson nodded with a scared look on his face before running away with his stuff.

Jonah turned around and pulled Zach into a tight hug. Everyone around them was shocked, Jonah was never a touchy person, especially if the person isn't in his friend group. "You ok Zach?" Jonah asked quietly.

"Y-Yeah, I'm fine," Zach stuttered. Jonah pulled away and smiled at the smaller boy. Jonah glanced at Zach's neck before pressing his lips to it. Everybody gasped. Zach was about to be marked, and by his crush.

Jonah nipped and sucked at the spot until there was a light mark. He pulled away and smiled down at Zach, Zach smiled back up at Jonah. Zach hugged the taller boy tightly, getting the same in return.

"I've made my mark," Jonah whispered into Zach's ear.

"Thank you."