Siblings special

THIS IS A DOUBLE UPDATE SO READ MAKE IT RIGHT BEFORE THIS IF YOU HAVEN'T.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Andy's Pov

The last few days were amazing. I got to spend so much time with Chris and Scott but they had to get back to work and Scott had to travel this time as well. Its been two days since they left. Mom and I got to spend some time together though. She wanted to take me out for shopping which I hated but she insisted on me getting new cloths so we went for a whole day.

Today I had to get back to school. I woke in the morning to mom's voice.

"Up up time for school sweetie" she opens the curtain to let the 'beautiful sunlight' in. Ugh why do people have to do that.

"Mooommmmm" I roll under my covers to block to the sunlight which doesn't last long cause mom decides to pull my covers down.

"No no time to get ready. I'll meet you down in a few. Breakfast will be ready by then. You're taking your bike to school right?"

"Yeah" I reply in my morning voice and sit up rubbing my sleepy eyes.

"Okay I'll see you in a bit." she kisses my forehead and leaves.

I slowly get off my bed and head to the bathroom for my usual morning routine. I get ready putting on some comfy jeans and a red and white stripped tee. 

I grab my backpack and phone and head downstairs. I open my phone on the way and see two unopened messages from Scott and Chris.

(C - Chris/ S- Scott/ A - Andy)

I open Scott's message first..

S- Morning dude.. I'm on my way to the set now. I'll be back in 4 days. I need you to do me a favor though. I've mailed you a couple of pictures of my outfit for the shoot that was approved but now they want me to finalize two and I can't choose. Can you pick two out of those. You have good style and anyways you walk around in guy clothes so surely you could help :p                  Thanks and have a nice day at school kid. Love you

A- hey I do not walk around in guy clothes and I am comfortable with what I wear. Good morning to you too btw. Sure I'll check it out now. You have a nice day too. I'll see you in 4 days. Love you too.

I open Chris's text next

C- Hey sweets.. morning. just texted you let you know that I'm not sure if I'll be able to visit for another two months cause the schedule is hectic. I'll face time regularly though. Be careful on your way to school and WEAR THE HELMET. Text me once you are out of school I'll call if I'm not shooting. Take care. Love you.

A- Hey morning and yes I WILL WEAR MY HELMET. I'll leave in a few. I'll text you once I finish school. Take care. Love you too..

I finish texting the two of them and look up from my phone to see mom looking at me.

"You have been standing there for minute now" she says calling me over with her hands.

"Yeah sorry I was texting the two of them." I tell her placing my bag on the couch.

"Aw its only been a day since they left and they are missing their little sister already. How sweet" she says knowing that talking like that makes me awkward.

"Moomm no Scott needed my opinion on some outfit thing for his shoot and Chris well was being Chris and telling me to wear my helmet" I roll my eyes making mom chuckle.