My New Home

AN:
Sorry I haven't updated in a while. I had to take care of a few things.
But I promise I'll try to make it more interesting. I wanted to keep this chapter simple cause Andy has just moved on.

Please vote and comment. I haven't really edited so sorry for any mistakes

Please vote and give suggestions. I am open to suggestions.
Thanks guys.

===========================================================================
ANDY'S POV :
I waved at the crowed that I called family until I found a new one. Chris drives slowly so that I can say my last byes. Once he drives out of the campus I turn to sit straight and look down at my hands.

"Hey, you okay" Chris asks looking into the mirror. I look up and nod with a soft smile looking into the mirror to meet his blue eyes. He smiles back and Scott immediately turns to look at me and gives a wide smile.

"I am so excited you have no idea, and hey don't feel awkward or anything ya. we are your brothers, you can tell us anything. We just want you to be comfortable and happy, ya so don't worry about anything and take your time to settle down. No pressure" he says.

I can't help but think of my old family. They weren't half this sweet. I was surprised at how comfortable I was feeling already. I wasn't as nervous as before. I look at him and smile.

" Mary told you a few things about us and how things are going to be right ? " Chris asked and I a nodded yes. " Great, we'll go over things again once we reach home okay" and I nodded in reply again and saw him smile at himself through the mirror.

"Do you usually nod so much cause you haven't said a single word since you got into the car" Scott says looking at me and smiling. I look down to my hands and look back at him and say

" sorry , just a habit "

"You don't have to be awkward around us okay" Chris says looking into the mirror and I make sure not to nod and say "yeah".

The rest of the drive was in silence. The drive in whole was half an hour from the orphanage to my new home. We reach and Chris pulls into the driveway. I just look out of the window at my new home and take it all in. This is going to be my home, I tell myself. I was so deep in thought that I didn't realize that Chris and Scott had gotten out of the car. Scott walks up to my window and I jump seeing him there suddenly. Scott laughs seeing my reaction and opens the door for me.

"Are you planning on sitting inside the car the whole day? If yes then I'll join you"

Before I could say anything I hear a female voice and I turn towards the voice and see a lady walking out of the house. She walks up to me and pulls me into a hug. I hug her back and wait for her to say something first.

"Hello I'm Lisa" she says with a wide beautiful smile. I smile back and tell her my name.

Scott walks up to Lisa and puts his hand around her shoulder. " Andy this is our mom. She lives a couple of minutes away. " he says and I nod.

"I am so happy that you are here and as Scott said I live just a couple of minutes away so if you want some time away from your brothers then don't hesitate we can have fun. " She says winking at me.

I smile looking down at my shoes , her word " brother" still in my head. Chris walks from behind the car and says " hey hey hey she just got here mom stop" to which Lisa laughs and Chris looks at me. " Don't listen to her, come on lets get inside " he says taking one of my bags and I follow them inside. I walk into the house and the first word that comes into my head is "cozy". Something that I didn't feel in my previous home. I walk inside to the living room which is connected to the kitchen. Chris walks up to the fridge after keeping the bags down and grabs a couple of water bottles from inside . He throws one to Scott and hands one to Lisa.