The Day

Andy's Pov

Today is the day. The day I was born. The day my birth parents decided they didn't want me and left me at the orphanage anonymously.

I groan and squint my eyes open because of the curtains being open. Ugg

I turn my head to the side and see that the bed was empty. I lift myself up on to my elbows and look around the room. No signs of the big brother. Where the hell did he go.

I kinda feel disappointed cause I wanted to see him in the morning when I woke up. Maybe he had to get some work done.

I reach for my phone on the night stand and switch it on. The first thing I see is a messages from Amy and Mary. Mary had also sent me a video of everyone in the orphanage singing happy birthday for me. They were celebrating for me. As soon as I play the video I start to smile wide. They always make me so happy.

The next message I see is from Chris.

Chris - Hey I had to go down to the hall for a quick meeting. Didn't want to wake you. Once you see this just get changed and come to the hall.

I quickly respond to him and get off the bed. I do my morning routine and quickly put on some black jeans and a grey tee. I look in the mirror one last time and head downstairs. Before walking into the elevator I text Chris once again telling him that I was on my way.

I get into the elevator and press the button for floor I had to get to. Once I reach the floor I start walking towards the hall. Suddenly my phone beeps again and I see a message from Chris with a thumbs up. I continue walking but once I reach the hall I stop for a moment. The hall seems so quite. Were they in the other hall? But Chris told me to come to this one. I walk up to the door and slowly push the door open not wanting to disturb anyone if they were still in the meeting.

As soon as I opened the door what I see is not what I expected at all. I step in and I hear everybody screaming.

"HAPPY BIRTHDAY ANDY"

I jump back a little with the loud voices and hold my chest.

Jesus these people are trying to kill me on my birthday

I look around the room and I see the whole cast including Ruffalo and Hemsworth. A wide smile grows on my face as I look at the decorated room. It was beautiful. The whole room was filled with beautiful confetti's and balloons. A lot of balloons.

I step into the room smiling and they all walk up to me.

"Happy birthday sweetheart" RDJ  hugs me and everyone follow.

"When the hell did you guys do all of this?"  I ask between wishes.

"Yesterday. Thats why you were sitting in the other hall instead of this." Anthony says and I narrow my eyes at him. They told me some kinda work was going on here.

He laughs at my reaction and hugs me.  Once he is done wishing me Seb walks up to me smiling and pulls me into a tight hug. 

"Happy birthday sweets" he whispers and kisses my cheek.

"Thanks Seb" I say smiling.

Tom walks up to us and hugs me and I instantly smile. "Happy birthday love" he says and I thank him.

I look behind him and see Chris standing with a small smile on his face. I walk up to him and wrap my hands around his torso and place my head on his chest. He immediately wraps his arm around my shoulder and he places his other hand on my head.

"Happy Birthday baby." he whispers and immediately my eyes fill up. They did all this for me. They made this effort to make my day special. My family was celebrating my birthday. This is my family. My family.