Going Home

A/N

Hey guys....

I know it's been a long time. I mean a really long time since I updated this story. 

I don't want to bore you guys with the details of my life but a lot has happened since the last time I posted and I needed some time to sort out things. 

But what I do want to say is a big thank you to everyone who continued to support this story, who checked up on me once in a while and voted on this story while I was away. 

I'm really grateful. 

Now the chapter below is one of the smaller ones I've written. Bear with me while I get back to writing regularly. I'll work on getting the next chapter longer with more situations. 

Once again Thank you. 

Please let me know what you think of the chapter. I would love to know. Even suggestions. 

<3<3<3<3

Andy's Pov

I'm finally going home today.

Well I mean our home in LA. I still can't travel back to Boston. The doctor's have to do a couple more tests to make sure that I'm healing properly from the surgery.

My arm is still in a cast and I still feel sore. But that's normal at this stage so I wasn't worried. I just wanted to go home.

"Let's go?" I hear Chris' voice, startling me.

"Jeez. You scared me" I say and he apologizes.

"Ready to go?" he asks me while grabbing my bags.

"Oh so ready" I say and he smiles. 

"Come on. Scott's in the parking lot waiting for us." he tells me and I walk to him.

He takes my hand with his free one and we walk to the elevator.

"How are you feeling kiddo?" he asks me.

"Just sore. I took my meds so nothing hurts." I tell him.

"Good you're not in pain. You'll be sore for a couple of days though. Just rest it out" he tells me and I nod.

"Don't you have to get back to work soon?" I ask him and his face drops.

"Chris" I try to make him look at me.

"We'll talk about it later at home" he says not looking at me.

So I don't push it.

I know that he doesn't want to go right not. Not after what happened. But he has to stick to his schedule. It's not like I'm alone. I can understand what he's feeling but that shouldn't stop him . I don't want him to do that because of me.

I know he can be very stubborn when it comes to family but I'll convince him somehow

We walk to the car in silence after that. I know  that he knows I'm keeping quite for now and that I'll bring it up later.

I just feel guilty that his schedule has been so hectic because of me. Each time something happened to me he rushed home for me which led to his work getting piled up. He has a hectic schedule as it is.

I don't want him to change his schedule again. I know it gets more hectic when he doesn't stick to his schedule. I hate that he has to rush back home because of me.

"Earth to Andy" I hear Scott's voice pulling me out of my thought. He was waving his hand in front of my face.

"hey" I say walking close to him before wrapping my arms around his waist. I haven't seen him since morning.