Aftermath

A/N

I want to say a big THANK YOU to @Olivia383229 for helping me out with the three chapters. Girl you made it so easy for me when I was having mental blocks on how take this forward. You are amazing and one of the kindest people. Thanks for all the help.

Love ya <3

This is the first chapter of the triple update.

Enjoy

<3

Andy's Pov

"How the hell did we leave the door open like that? We always lock it. They just walked in too. What the hell was that?" I pace around the room still confused and EMBARRASSED - well HELLO my brothers...BROTHERS walked in on my boyfriend and I. Not the best thing to happen hey.

When I don't get a response from Tom I turn to face him. He was sitting on the bed, shirt on now and had this look on his face which I understood instantly.

"What did you do?" I ask him and his face scrunches up.

"Tom what the hell did you do?" I ask again, crossing my arms across my chest.

"Them walking in might be my fault." He says

"Might?" I ask further.

"Yeah before we left for the hotel I told Chris and Scott that they could come to our room once they were ready and I would leave the door open for them." he says scrunching his face again.

"What? And you said this 'might' be your fault. You didn't think of all this when you freaking took off my shirt and bra while making out? My brothers walked in" I tell him.

"Hey can you blame me? You walked out of the shower looking all hot and with damp hair and stuff and I got distracted." he says throwing his hands in the air dramatically making me freeze. I didn't expect him to say those things. He caught me off guard and I know he knows that when he breaks his serious face and starts laughing. I couldn't control anymore and a chuckle leaves my mouth and I cover my now pink cheeks.

"Come here" he says and I walk up to him and stand between his legs. "Its fine. Your brothers are cool." he says and I raise my eyebrows.

"Wow you're saying that?" I ask him.

"Oh no I was talking for you. I'm still shit scared on getting my ass kicked" he says and I chuckle as he does the same seeing my reaction. 

He pulls me down by my hands and pecks my lips quickly.

"Come on lets go" he says and I nod, walking towards the door as he follows me with the room key.

We get in to the elevator and Tom presses the button for the floor where the restaurant was.

"Hey did you talk to them about Scott's boyfriend showing up? Cody yeah?" he asks me leaning on the elevator wall.

"Yeah Cody and no I have to still tell them. I completely forgot. Shit I hope they don't get mad." I say running my hand through my hair.

"Its okay. We'll tell them together at dinner." he says walking towards me and pecks my lips  again.

"Okay you are doing that a lot today" I tell him as soon as he pulls back.

"Might be cause I'm excited to see you in a dress for the first time tomorrow at the premiere." he says smiling wide.

"Oh lord I forgot about that and no this is not the first time you are seeing me in a dress. You've seen the sibling special dance outfit. " I tell him.