Who Is He

ANDY'S POV

I woke up to the sun light hitting my eyes through the window. I turned to the other side and realized I was in my room. In my bed. I don't remember coming to my room last night. Chris and I were watching a movie and then I don't remember anything. Chris carried me to bed then, I thought to myself. I slowly got and felt a sharp pain in my arm. I wince and look at my bruise which is now more black. How hard did the guy hit me? I think to myself while running my fingers over the bruise slowly. I really don't get how it hurts more the next day and then gets better. That is so annoying.

I slowly get up and do my morning routine. Once I am done I check the time and its 9:00 am. I open the door and head to the stairs and I see Dodger running to me.

"Hey buddy" I say sitting on my knees petting him. After that I walk down the stairs to see Scott sitting on the kitchen island stool. I thought he said he had to go for work.

I walk up to them and Chris sees me first as he is facing the stairs. He understands my confusion and clears it.

"His dates go postponed that's why he is here" he says making Scott turn.

"Oh I thought you went mad for a second there and you were talking to like space behind me."

"Idiot " Chris says shaking his head.

I fold my hand so that he doesn't see the bruise immediately and walk towards them.

"Good morning sis. Yeah my dates got pushed so I have some time here yay" Scott says looking back at me.

"Good morning" I say nodding in my sleepy voice.

"Its hurting really bad isn't it" Chris says with worry in his voice, looking at my arm.

I nod in reply.

"yeah its going to hurt a lot today but will be better tomorrow." he says, his voice telling me that he is feeling bad.

"whoa whoa what is gonna hurt a lot today? " Scott looks at Chris then me, confused.

"She has a bruise in her arm" Chris says while I stretch my arm to reveal the bruise.

"Oh sweetie that looks bad" Chris says once he sees it.

Scott turns around to look at me and spots the bruise just above the inside of my elbow.

He talks my palm in his and pulls me to him so he can see it more clearly.

"Wow that looks really bad" he says pulling me even more and makes me sit on his lap. I sit on his lap comfortably not feeling awkward. "What happened?" he asks with the same worry is his voice.

"A guy walked into me in front of the library yesterday" I say

"Really hard" Chris adds.

"That happened because of a man walking into you? What?!!" Scott asks shock written all over his face. I chuckle at his shock.

"Yeah he walked into her and just said 'watch it kid and left" Chris says in reply.

"What the hell! Do you know him?" Scott asks wrapping his left arm around me.

" No" I say immediately even though I had a weird feeling about him. I decided not say anything cause one , I didn't want them to worry and two, maybe I was wrong.

"Okay come on let's eat. And hey put an ice pack on that it's in the fridge" Chris says while getting up from the stool. I do as he says and walk to the fridge to get the ice pack.

"Hey honey I want you to tell us if there is something wrong okay. Do not hesitate. Be safe and if you feel like there's something wrong then tell us immediately. Okay? " Scott says getting my attention.