Premiere

A/N

THIS IS THE PART TWO OF THE TRIPLE UPDATE. READ CHAPTER 'AFTERMATH' BEFORE THIS ONE IF YOU HAVEN'T ALREADY.

<3

Andy's Pov

Just as Tom and I walk out of our room, Harry approaches us wearing a blue suit.

"Hey" Tom says closing the  door

"Hey" Harry says before looking at me. "Whoa you look really nice." he says with raised eyebrows.

"Thanks. You don't look too bad yourself." I tell him and he gives me a small bow.

"Ready to go?" Harry asks.

"Yeah just waiting for my brothers." as soon as I say that I hear Chris's voice from behind me.

"Your brothers are right here" he says making me turn to look at him.

"Let's go?" Scott asks and we all nod in response.

Chris, Scott and I were riding in one car while Harry and Tom were taking another one. Tom and I have not gone public yet. He's never mentioned me as his girlfriend. Only his friend and right now I'm apparently dating his brother and not him.

While waiting for the car to come I had my arm linked with Chris, thinking about everything Tom told me about Chris. I look up at him to see a serious expression on his face trying to figure out where our cars were. I smile and rest my head on his shoulder. I feel him move his arm to pull me closer.

"What's wrong?" he asks, worry clearly evident in his voice.

"Nothing. I love you" I say smiling up at him.

"I love you too bug" he says kissing my forehead.

A minute later our cars arrive and we head towards the venue. I am nervous. I'm not going to lie but definitely not as much as I was before. I know Chris would make sure everything was just fine. I'm just nervous being in front of so many people.

"Nervous?" I hear Scott ask me. I turn to look at him as he had turned to look at me from the passenger seat.

Wow can never get past these two

"A bit." I say looking at Scott and then at Chris who was sitting next to me.

"There is no need to be nervous. Just a few interviews and we'll head in to watch the movie. The cast members will all be there too." Chris says.

"Yeah and I'll be with you the whole time. Even if someone wants to talk to you, I'll stay by your side." Scott says.

"Yeah we're going to be there the whole time." Chris adds.

"Okay." I smile and they smile back.

Getting to the venue took fifteen minutes. Getting to the spot we needed to get off took 10 cause of all the people.