Turns out to be just another day, so I thought

My day at school went as usual. When it was time to leave I quickly packed my bag and left the art room. I spend all my free time in the art room because I love art and not too many people come there to work.

Even though my whole morning went in thinking about Chris and why I had that feeling , by the afternoon I was engrossed in my new drawing that I had forgotten about his visit to our orphanage. It's not like I was going to see him again, I thought to myself.

As I walked out of the art room I heard a familiar voice call out my name. I turned to find Millie walking towards me with her usual smile plastered across her face.  I gave her a small smile and waited for her to do the talking.

"Hey I just wanted the notes from last class cause I was absent. Mind giving it to me " she asked with the same smile on her face.

"Sure" I replied digging into my bag for the book. Once I found it I gave her the book I gave her a small smile.

"Oh thanks girl " she says pulling me into a hug. I return the hug and say "no problem" and start walking towards the gate. I am not for hanging out on the campus after my classes are done so I leave quickly back to my now home.

I walk into the Precious campus and see Mary and Amy talking to one another. I walk up to them and just say "hey , I'm back" as a usual routine.

" Hi darling" Amy says with her pretty smile and Mary just smiles at me. "How was your day. Anything new and exciting?" Amy asks and I just shake my head in reply and say " nope".

As I said before long conversations are not something I do so I keep my answers crisp. While I try to walk away to my room, Mary calls for me and I turn. "Sweetie can I have a word with you before dinner please" she says and I again nod. It's probably to give me more things to do on campus so that I can interact more with the other kids, I think to myself.

I head back to my room and quickly change my cloths and start working on today's homework.