By my side

Andy's Pov

It was time for dinner by the time the whole cast changed out of their costume. Tom and I were sitting and talking when they all started gathering.

"What are the little children doing" I hear Anthony from behind me.

"Nothing just chatting" I say as he sits next to me.

"Ah about what?" He asks chucking a tissue paper ball at Tom and it hits him straight in the face.

"Heeyyy" Tom wines and does the same to Anthony.

Just then everybody else gather and we start eating out food. I start picking out the pickles in my food cause I hate them. ugg.

"You don't like pickles?, whats wrong with you." I hear Anthony say and shake my head at him.

"Nope they suck" I say and just then I see another bowl sliding towards mine. I look up and see Chris looking at me. Knowing exactly why he passed me his bowl I dump all the pickles into it and slide it back to him.

I finish eating my food before Chris and just simply sit until Tom gets up to go to his  trailer for the night.

"Hey wait up" I tell him and get up from my chair. I look at Chris and he nods. I follow Tom and we head back to the trailer after I say good night to everybody.

"Tired huh?" Tom asks as we walk towards our trailers.

"Yeah a bit." I say.

" Just let me know if you are going to run past my trailer again, maybe leave a message before so I don't almost die of seeing you run past like that again." he jokes and I immediately nudge him.

"Ow" he says and he nudges me back.

"Thank you though. Helped a lot ,having you there." I say and he looks at me and smile.

"Anytime" he says nudging me softly this time.

We reach my trailer and I turn to him.

" I see you tomorrow then" he says and pulls me into a hug.

I hug him back "Good night" I say and walk into my trailer.

""Good night" he says when I turn to look at him. I smile and walk inside as he walks to his

trailer.

I decide to take a quick shower and put on my comfy shorts and spaghetti top for bed.