Do I tell him?

Andy's Pov

"What do I do?" I turn to the two of them. I am so pissed right now. How can he do that to Scott? Its been a day since I left Boston and they looked just fine so I don't see why they would have broken up.

"Oh yeah. I did meet him at your party." Tom remembers. "Are they still together?" he asks.

"Yes. They were when I left Boston yesterday." I tell him.

"Call Chris. Talk to him first before you talk to Scott." Harry suggests.

"Yeah that makes sense. Call him." Tom adds.

"I'll text him first. I don't know if he is free. " I tell them while opening Chris's chat page

(CHRIS -ANDY)

Hey are you free? Can you call me when you see this please.

I text him and place my phone on the table and turn to see Cody still standing there with that guy.

"I hate him if he is cheating on Scott." I mumble more to myself than telling them.

"I know love. Lets wait for Chris's call though first. I mean I know they kissed but still." Tom says rubbing my shoulder to calm me down.

"I don't get this. They were really happy." I tell him.

"Yeah they looked happy even the day I met them." Tom adds.

"Exactly." I tell him

"Wait just to get this right. He is your brother's boyfriend?" Harry asked. That's when I realized he hadn't met Scott before. Even Chris for that matter.

"Yeah he is. Or was. Oh god I don't know." I sigh rubbing my face. Just then before Tom could comfort me my phone starts to ring. I quickly check to see the screen flashing with Chris's name.He was Face-timing me.

"First ask them about Cody. As in what Cody told them. That would clear the situation better." Harry says and I nod. I answer the call and Chris's face appears on the screen. He was sitting in the living room.

Chris - Andy - Scott

"Hey"

"Hey everything okay? Why did you ask me to call you?"

"I just wanted to know something real quick. Where are Scott and Cody?"

"Scott's is in the kitchen talking to Cody actually. Cody left to LA for some work the day you left for Atlanta actually." The three of us immediately turn to look at Cody and just as Chris said Cody was on a call. I look back at Tom and Harry who were shaking their head.

"Why are you asking?"

" I am asking because.." I start to say before turning the camera towards Cody who was still standing on the other side of the road. "he is here in Atlanta not LA. Can you see him?"

"What the hell? Wait just hold on I'm calling Scott." He says and calls Scott.

"Chris don't say anything. Cody hasn't seen me yet" I tell him quickly before he can say anything and he nods back. He calls Scott and Scott walks in from the kitchen on his phone.

"Where is Cody again?" Chris whispers but loud enough for us to hear. He turns to the phone a little making sure Scott can see the Screen and we can see him too. As soon as he sees me he waves but I don't respond. 

"He is in LA" Scott whispers back thankfully in such a way that Cody can't hear him through the phone.  Chris looks back at me and I know exactly what he wants. I turn the phone to Show Cody and Scott's eyebrows knit together in confusion on see the screen.