His Day

Andy's Pov

its been two months since the premiere. As expected the internet blew up after that. Articles were piling up about how I was Chris's sister and all that. He had only mentioned me as his sister and hadn't mentioned anything about me being adopted so it was assumed that I wanted to stay in the shadows cause I am a very private person. Its only now at an age of 17 that I wanted people to know me as who I am.

I didn't say anything to change that and neither did Chris. We decided that we'll say anything only if asked in person.

Things were different in school too. All eyes on me when I entered the building for the first three days. Few people even walked up to me to confirm if I was his sister but asked nothing about my adoption.

After that day nothing happened. Oh wait that's not right.

MILLIE HAPPENED.

Yup. Evey time someone looked at me she would yell "Yes she is Captain America's sister. You want him to kick you ass for staring at his sister?" and everyone would look away.

I tried to stop her. I really did but its Millie. You just can't.

Thankfully she stopped when people stopped staring at me. Rather they turn away when she's with me.

As soon as I reached and start school it was all about the project. Millie and I just submitted our first draft yesterday and are waiting for the corrections which will come in a week. A week. Why the hell are they taking so long. I hate waiting.

Right now Millie and I were shopping for ingredients to bake a cake. Its Chris's birthday tomorrow and Mom asked Millie and I to make a cake for him rather than buying one. I thought it was a great idea so here we are.

Chris has been away shooting in Georgia till now for a movie titled Gifted. He left for the shoot soon after the premiere as Scott and I came back home.

"So chocolate cake or vanilla?" she asks me as we enter the shop.

"Oh don't make me choose" I say dramatically.

"He's your brother genius. You're supposed to know." she says smacking my arm.

"Okay ouch" I say pointing at my arm. "Fine Vanilla sponge and chocolate cream." I say randomly.

"See it wasn't that hard wasn't" She asks as we walk to aisle where all the baking stuff were. She was more excited than me cause she never baked much while I had baked a hand full of time at the orphanage.

While she and I start putting things into our cart Millie nudges me to make me look at her. As soon as I do she points at this guy standing next to her, with her eyes. I look towards him to see him looking at me. As soon as I look at him, he smiles at me. I smile back quickly to be polite and look away to get the things we needed.

He had brown hair and his eyes were blue like mine. He looked nice. I'm not going to lie.

I see him walk away in my peripheral vision and Millie nudges my arm.

"Someone's getting hit on." She says wiggling her eyebrows at me.

"Nah he just looked at me and smiled. Its been happening after the premiere." I tell her.

"No that wasn't because of the pictures. He likes you." she says grabbing some frosting sugar.

"Mils I'm not single" I tell her. Rather remind her.

"That guy doesn't know that and just cause you are not single anymore doesn't mean people will stop flirting sweetheart. " she smirks at me.

"Okay moving on. Tom is coming by the way. He'll be here for Chris's birthday" I tell her.