Civil War Literally (2)

Andy's Pov

I sat there reading my book while Chris was asleep on my lap. Suddenly my phone stared to vibrate. It was the alarm that I had set to wake him up. I switch it off and close my book.

"Bro, hey wake up." I slowly shake him awake.

"Hmm" he groans turning around.

"Wake up sleepy head. Time to work." I say using my deep voice to mimic him again.

"Shut up" he nudges me aiming for my arm but he gets my rib where the bruise was.

"Ow" I press my palm against my bruise.

"Oh no sorry sorry I didn't mean to do that." he gets up in a blink and puts his palm on mine.

"Its okay it wasn't hard." I say looking at him now.

"You sure?" he asks still not convinced.

"Yeah yeah now get to work Shmaptin Shmerica" I say and he chuckles ruffling my hair.

"Okay whats with you guys doing that?" I say fixing my hair.

"Your cute and the fact that you get annoyed my it is more fun now." he says and walks away to get fresh before the shoot.

Just then my phone rings and I pick it up to see an assignment. I t had to be submitted in another two hours. I sigh and get to my backpack for my things.

"Hey you comin?" I hear Chris say and he walks up to the door.

"No I have an assignment to submit. " I show him my phone.

"Oh okay. I'll be out there if you need me." He kisses the top of my head and walks out. I take out my things and start my work.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Chris's Pov:

I walk out of the trailer to shoot the next sequence. I walk towards everyone and sit in my chair waiting for my queue.

"Where's Andy?" Scarlett asks.

"She had some assignment to do." I explain.

We get our queue and we do the rest of the scene. After an hour and a half we come back to our seats.

"How are her nightmares?" RDJ asks sitting next to me.

"She didn't have one last light night but when she has them its bad. " I say.

"I can imagine. With what she told me its bad. I mean seeing you get hurt by the one person she hates the most in the world and not being able to do anything about it. That's bad. Poor thing was blaming herself for what she saw and calling herself things. I'm glad you spoke to her. She really needed you. She was just scared. Poor thing" RDJ says and I freeze.

What in the actual world was he talking about? She never said anything like that.

"Hang on hurting me?" I ask getting so confused.

"Yeah Ben putting a knife to your throat and saying that it was all her fault. Can't imagine what she was going through. " he says as though he was reminding me, not telling me. He thought I already knew about it. How did he know about all this. Why didn't she tell me.

"How the hell do you know all of this?" I ask him. Anger taking over me. 

"She told us. She had it first at my place. Wait didn't you talk to her?" Scarlett asks.