Lost

Tom's Pov

Andy and I sat there for about 15 minutes before her crying slowed down and she was breathing a bit slower now.  I slowly let go of her shoulder to make her look at me. She moves her head away from my chest still looking down and I take her hands in mine still looking at her.

She suddenly hisses from my touch and I look down to see patch of blood on my hand. I instantly look at her hand and I see a small cut on her left hand. It wasn't deep so it wouldn't scar but it was still bleeding.

"Andy your hand" I say taking her right hand in mine. "How did this happen?"

"I don't know I felt a sting when I was running and I held a branch." she says looking at her hand.

"Come on lets get that cleaned." I say and help her stand up. She was still really upset. I don't know what it was but right now I wanted to take care of that cut.

We slowly walk up towards my trailer which was in the corner so no one could see us. I slowly help her into my trailer and I make her sit on the couch. I grab the fist aid kit and sit next to her.

Mom had taught me how to use each of the medical stuff in the kit and for what I should use for what injury so I knew what I needed to do for her hand.

"Its going to sting a bit" I tell her as I take her hand in mine and wait for her reply. She simply nods and I carry on. As soon as the cotton touches her hand she hisses and I immediately look at her. She nods again to tell me its okay and I continue. Once I take care of it I look at her again.

Her beautiful blue eyes were now red from crying and she looked tired.

"Can I ask you what happened?" I ask not know if she wanted to talk to me or not.  She looks up at me with an expression that said she was still contemplating on it.

"Promise me you won't freak out or get mad." she says her voice breaking slightly.

"Never" I say giving her my word.

She then starts explaining. About her orphanage, her first family. Ben. What happened with that family. How she was sent back to the orphanage. They day she met Chris and when she got adopted. Her first incident with Ben after that. How it was dealt. The school siblings dance, Ben kidnapping her. How Chris found her and now the nightmares. The horrible nightmares.

I didn't know she was going through so much. I didn't know she had dealt with so much.

"And now he is mad at me and doesn't want to see me." she finishes off her explanation and starts sobbing into her palms again. Hearing all of that I couldn't get any words out.

All I did was wrap my arms around her. She cried. Cried into my chest releasing all the pain she was feeling. I simply rocked her in my arms.

"Shh its going to be okay" I spoke trying to calm her down.

"What if I loose him?" she cries.

"No hey look at me you are not going to loose him okay. Never. You just have to find a way to solve this." I tell her. I embrace her again and we stay like that for a while. After her breathing becomes normal I look down to see her fast asleep.

She cried herself to sleep.

I slowly lower her down on to the couch and get a blanket from the small cupboard. She was really tired. She needs to get some sleep. She literally passed out crying.

I was feeling so bad for her. I didn't know what to do but I wanted it to get solved.  I don't like to see her like that.

I know I have just met her but it hurts. It hurts to see her like that.