THAT DID NOT JUST HAPPEN

Chapter idea requested by my girl  @Olivia383229 . Thank you for being the sweetest and amazing person/ friend. Hope you like the chapter. <3

Chris's Pov

Just finishing our interview, Jeremy and I walk out of our interview room. It was lunch break now and the cast members were all having lunch together. I walk out and the first thing I see is Tom, Harry, Anthony and Lizzie sitting on the chairs but with a worried expression.

"What's going on?" Jeremy asks, clearly confused like I was.

"The journalist pissed Downey off asking about his past and drugs" Joanna says walking into the room. "He stormed out of that room and went inside that one. Angry"

"Shit" I say pinching the bridge of my nose. That's when it hits me.

Where is Andy ?

"Where is Andy?" I ask aloud looking at Harry cause she was sitting with him when I went for the interview.

"She's with Downey." Joanna says walking into the room.

Instantly my eyebrows furrow. I don't say anything and walk to the room where they said Downey had walked into.

As soon as I reach the room I stop before walking in. I look through the small look through glass on the door and see Downey and Andy sitting next to each other. She was kneeling down and Downey was sitting on the chair. He didn't look upset anymore. He was laughing rather. Laughing at something she said. Her hands were in his like she was soothing him and had managed to change his mood.

A small smile grows on my face seeing them. She managed to bring a smile on Downey's face when he was feeling low. Since the time she has been in my life I have seen her trying to keep everyone happy around her. Be it when she hid the fact of Ben threatening her cause she didn't want us to worry or get hurt, to when I was stressed about work and she took me to the shelter to lighten my mood.

She always thought of others and wanted everyone to be happy. She always put everyone before her.

Angel

That's what she is. My Angel. I know bad things happened with Ben and all when she initially joined the family but it always ended with her being safe and I don't know what I would have done otherwise.

She's become so important to me. Might sound cheesy but its like she was meant to be apart of our family. Meant to be my sister.

My Angel

I decide to walk away and let them take their time. We had a few minutes for lunch still so I'll call them when its time.

I walk back to the room where everyone were sitting, a smile still on my face.

"All okay?" Joanna asks as soon as she sees me.

"Yeah, just fine. " I tell her.

"How is he?" Harry asks.

"He is fine. They are in there laughing about something" I say and immediately their expression turns to confusion.

"He means she took care of the situation and now Downey is fine" Scott says from behind me before I could say anything.

I didn't see him coming into the room but clearly he knows what happened.

"Exactly" I confirm.

Right then Joanna looks behind my shoulder making me turn involuntarily. Downey and Andy walk into the room hand in hand smiling.

"I'm fine I'm fine" Downey says looking at everyone. Andy smiles and walk to the chair to get her bag giving a small to Tom.