Date?

Andy's Pov

When Chris and I walked into the private dinning room booked by the team for breakfast few of them were already having there breakfast. Robert, Nat, Jeremy and Tom were sitting around and talking while having their breakfast.

"Good morning" Chris and I say together. Germany was a little more chill than Atlanta and I was bit more cols in the hotel. We weren't going out of the hotel today so I decided to wear long sleeve.

 We weren't going out of the hotel today so I decided to wear long sleeve

"Hello" Robert says and I walk up to him

"Hello" Robert says and I walk up to him. He kisses my cheek as usual and I sit next to him, my back facing the door. Just then Chris lifts me off the chair.

"If you sit here you won't eat." he says leading me to the buffet.

I groan and take some food and sit next to Robert again.

"Bro can you get me coffee pleasee" I ask him with a puppy face. He rolls his eyes and brings me a cup.

"Thank you" I say and pull his arm so I comes to my level and I kiss his cheek. As soon as I do that a smile spreads on his face and he kisses the top of my head and walks to sit opposite of me.

I look at Tom and he smiles at me. I smile back at him but couldn't help but notice that he was a bit nervous. I couldn't tell why or wasn't sure if I was wrong.

Robert and Nat start talking and we all join in the discussion. After a few minutes Chris looks behind me and a small smile comes across his face. Before I could turn to see what the reason was I hear a voice.

"How is my trouble maker sister doing?" I hear the familiar voice from behind me. 

I jump up and turn around to see Seb standing behind me.

"Seb"

In excitement I jump into his open arms wrapping my arms around his neck and he wraps his arms around my waist knowing I would.

"Ugh I missed you Kiddo" he says his head snuggling into the crook of my neck I while I do the same.

"I missed you too" I mumble. He puts me down and holds my face in his hands moving a few loose strands off my face.