Everywhere

Ignore any mistakes.

CHRIS'S POV

I woke up to the sun hitting my eyes. I slowly opened my eyes adjusting to the bright light. As soon as I opened my eyes, they landed on my little sister, curled up into my chest just the way she did yesterday because she was scared of the sound of thunder.

I kissed her forehead slowly and moved her off of my chest to get up. She squirmed a little but went back to peaceful sleep. I put my pillow next to her where I slept and she instantly hugged it resting her head on one side like she did on my chest. She looked so adorable that I didn't realize a smile crept to my face.

I walked to my bathroom and did my morning routine and changed into some track pants and t-shirt to work out. It was 5:30 in the morning so I closed my room door slowly so that I wouldn't wake Andy up and head to my training room which was the basement of the house.

After my usual training that I do for these movies I sit down on the bench and check my phone. First thing I see is Scarlett's message and I open it.

(SCARLETT'S MESSAGE -  CHRIS'S MESSAGE)

Your little sister is famous in one day Evans. Better deal with it right.

What are you talking about? where has she been mentioned?

I'll send you the links. One of my friends showed it to me otherwise I wouldn't have seen them. She's a good kid. Don't let it effect her.

Okay thanks for letting me know. I'll handle it.

Anytime. Links are coming.

She sends me the links and I open it quickly wanting to see what the fuss was all about. As soon as I opened it I saw the picture of Andy and I in the car after the meeting yesterday and the article that followed it was as usual. It was questioning on who she was but obviously due to her age it wasn't a 'girlfriend' question. As soon as I finished reading the article my manager called. I knew exactly what it was for and answered the call.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

ANDY'S POV

I woke up to my injured left hand hurting and I sat up. I looked around the room and realized that I was in Chris's room instead of mine. Thunder. That was it.

I slowly got off the bed and headed to my room to freshen up. My hand was still hurting and I didn't really know why. I quickly freshened up and headed down. I walk into the kitchen and see that Chris is not there. He was working out in the basement, I thought to myself. As he was not there I decided that I'll prepare breakfast. I walk up to the fridge and I read Chris's diet that he strictly follows while doing these movies.

As soon as I finish fixing his breakfast which was not much to do I walk to the fridge to get some milk for myself but stop halfway through as my phone pings notifying me that I had received a text. I open my phone and see a text from Millie. I hadn't spoken to her since the accident.

ANDY'S TEXT - MILLIE'S TEXT

Hey. Haven't seen or heard from you in a long time. How have you been?

Hey I'm sorry I haven't been in touch. Had to deal with a few things but I am okay now. How is everything there?