LA

HAVE NOT EDITED SO IGNORE THE MISTAKES. SORRY.

=============================================================

Andy's Pov

I opened my eyes slightly only to close it due to the sunlight coming through the window. I wiggled slightly and heard a deep sleepy voice.

"Morning sleepyhead"

I turn my head to the right and open my eyes a little bit to see Chris sitting next to me with his back against the head board. He was checking something on his phone.

"I'm just tired" I say turning to my side.

"I know sweetie but we need to leave for the meeting at 11:30. Its 8:30 now" he says.

"Why am I awake at 8:30 AM on a holiday" I groan making Chris laugh.

"Oh come on 8:30 isn't that early" he says in reply.

"Oh stupid morning person" I groan again.

"Okay stop groaning and get up now" he says nudging me.

I sit up rubbing my eyes and lean on the head board just like Chris. He ruffles my hair.

"Where are we going at 11:30?" I ask him, looking at him.

"To a meeting where we all will discuss a few parts of the script before starting the shoot tomorrow. All the cast members will be there." he says stressing on the last part cause he knew that I loved the cast members. As soon as I hear him say that my eyes go wide and I look at him who was smiling wide but I wasn't smiling. I was going into shock. I loved the cast members so much that the fact that I was going to meet them right now was getting me nervous. I know other people would be excited and don't get me wrong, I am but I was more nervous.

"Oh my god" is all that came out of my mouth. He laughed at my reaction.

"Yeah they are all going to be there." he repeated

"I heard you the first time for god sake. " I say nudging his arm that makes him laugh again.

"Wait am I even allowed to come to one of these meetings? Aren't these supposed to be very secretive so that no spoilers leak?" I ask as it strikes me.

"Yeah but we, the actors, are allowed to bring our family if we are sure nothing will go wrong and yes we are supposed to very careful as well but nothing is fully discussed cause of people like Ruffello who can't keep a single secret and also I trust you so there is no issue." he says.

"I'm going to meet all of them then" I jump on the bed and Chris laughs , his hand slapping his chest, watching me jump around.

"Okay Miss jumpy now go get ready. I'll make some breakfast. You can use the bathroom in your room, the one across mine." his fingers pointing at the door.

"Okay" I say jumping off the bed. I head to the to my room and open it. It was a nice room. Not a big difference between my room in Boston.

I quickly do my morning routine and take a shower. Once I do that I put on a dark blue jeans and a shirt which was black and white. I put on my white sneakers and grab my backpack which had my camera that Chris gave me , along with my wallet and phone charger because I took it with me where ever I went. I keep my drawing book along with my stationary. I packed my meds that I needed after lunch as we were going to eat there and went downstairs.

I walked into the kitchen to see Chris now dressed in black jeans and a blue polo shirt, grabbing two bowls which were for cereal and two cups of coffee. I decide to help him and walk to the fridge to get the milk.