What is with people

Andy's Pov

"Get the plates will you" Chris says getting the food out of the brown bag.

I stand up to do what he says but I stop. "Wait a second, where is Seb? He was here right or was I going crazy with the whole situation before and just hallucinating him in the room?" I ask completely confused.

Both Chris and Millie look at each other and chuckle.

"You going crazy I know, but he was here for sure." Chris says and I stick my tongue at him. "Shut up"

"Where is he then?" Millie asks.

"He went out to take a call when I got you upstairs. I don't think he has come back." he says first pointing at me but his brows furrow when he finishes his sentence.

"Wanna go check on him?" he asks me and I nod walking to the door. I walk outside and see Seb pacing on the street. He looked frustrated and hadn't seen me yet.

"Look I texted you to say that I won't make it because Chris needed me and even I was worried. I  have told you so many times what his sister means to me Tina. She is my sister too. She was in trouble and I wanted to be there for the family. This is the first time this has happened and you are creating such a big ruckus. If you can't understand what family means to me that let it go." he pauses for a second before yelling out which makes me jump.

"It matters to me. They are family to me and I care about them deeply. You know what Tina, I have understood and respected each and every bit of your emotional value and sentiments towards everybody in your life but you are not ready to do that for me and I find that very selfish. We are over Tina. I wish things were different but they are not and I am going to accept that. Bye Tina." he ends the call pinching the bridge of his nose, looking down.

Suddenly feel a hand on my shoulder and I turn around to see Chris standing behind me. I didn't even notice him standing there. How much of the conversation did he hear?

"I'll take care of it. Get the food on the plates. " he says and I nod walking back inside but he stops me by holding my arm.

I turn to look at him again and he leans forward to whisper into my ears.

"Don't worry. I'll take care of it. Its not your fault okay?" he says looking straight into my eyes for the last part. 

Jeez okay dude. Got the bloody point. You know me well. Don't have to give me the blue eyes for that.

I simply nod and walk away into the kitchen.

"Okay whats wrong?" Millie asks as soon as I walk into the room.

"Really? I'm that readable?" I ask her throwing my hands up in the air.

"Like an open book. He did the same didn't he?" she asks, a smirk on her face while referring to Chris.

"Shut up and yes he did the bloody same." I tell her sitting down on the island stool.

"Okay spill already" she sits across from me.

I tell her everything I heard from Seb's conversation along with what Chris said.

"Is it my fault or something?" I ask her after explaining everything.

"I am going to slap the taste out of your mouth if you ask me that once more. Just cause it happened to be something where you are involved doesn't mean its your fault." she tells me.

"Um remember our beloved Sophie?" I ask her wiggling my eyebrows.

"Ugh don't mention that witches name please." she pretends to gag.