Yup Trouble It Is

Andy's Pov

"Hang the fuck on what?"

Yup I spoke too soon or the timing was not right but with him I doubt I'll get a time thats right.

Right on queue Scott walks into the room. He looks at Chris and I and his eyebrows furrow. 

"Whats going on here." he asks.

"Tell him what you just told me" Chris says still confused on what I just said.

"Tom asked me out and I - I um said yes." I tell him softly.

"Aw that's sweet someone got themself a boyfriend." he says catching both Chris and I off guard.

"What?" Chris and I say together.

He was confused about Scott's reaction as much as I was. I thought his reaction would be like Chris's but hey he surprised me.

"Oh come on don't listen to him. I'm much cooler then he is. Go have fun kid." he says and I hold my giggle looking at Chris's reaction.

"Shut up Scott" he says smacking his arm.

"Hey what I can't help it if you are so boring." he says. "Why would you tell him first?" Scott asks but before neither of us can say something Seb walks into the room.

GREAT

"Why would you tell what to who first?" he walks in saying.

"Tom asked her out and she said yes apparently" Chris tells Seb.

"What now?" he says and Scott rolls his eyes.

"Oh you too? So boring" Scott says.

"She is your little sister dude. Our little sister." Seb says.

"I know that idiot but she can definitely date. I'm not gonna freak out like grandparents. God our grandparents are much cooler. Chris get a grip" he says and an uncontrollable chuckle leaves my mouth.

"Hey" Chris points his finger at me, catching me chuckle. I close my mouth immediately.

"When did this happen?" Seb asks me.

"He asked me day before yesterday." I tell them

"And I get to know now?" Chris asks raising his eyebrows.

"Yeah cause I didn't know how you would react, now I know and Tom was scared to tell you immediately too." I tell him.

"See you scared the kids. You are forbidding true love." Scott jokes and Chris glares at him.

"I just want her to be safe. I want her to tell me things like this. I am her brother. I know that I get a little protective but- " he gets cut off by Scott.

"Little? Seriously?" Scott asks now being the one to raise his eyebrows.

"Fine I have been and am protective but I'm just doing that cause I don't want her to get hurt and I will do everything to reduce the pain from my side." he say.

Aw such a sweet brother but hell I know he can hold Tom by his collar if he does something stupid. He would be the first one to do that too. Jesus.

"I completely agree. Same for me. " Seb adds.

Okay I maybe spoke too soon, in my mind I know but still. They would be the first ones to hold his collar. Poor guy.

" Of course you agree" Scott rolls his eyes Seb.

"Look I'm not against you dating Andy but I want you to tell me if something like that happens in your life. You can tell me anything." he starts explaining. " I have to say this though, I  want you to be safe. I mean in other ways too." he says looking here and there rather than into my eyes like he did before which confuses me.