Distraught

Andy's Pov

"Andrea we , we are your parents." Dave says and I freeze.

what?

"What now?" Millie steps in while I stare at them.

"We are here parents. Her birth parents." Jessica says again.

"Wha- what do you mean?" I ask not knowing what else to say.

"Honey its true" Jessica says stepping close to me with her hands stretched out but I take two steps back unintentionally. Millie walks closer to me.

"Its true Andrea. We lost you when you were little and now we found you." Dave says looking at my reaction.

"I don't believe you." I whisper. "I'm 17 years old. 16 years I lived in an orphanage cause my birth parents left me there and now I am happy in a family who want me" I say still not believing what was happening.

"No no we didn't leave you there we lost you" Jessica tries to correct me.

"What proof do you have? Why just show up now after so many years. She was in Boston her whole life and you found her only now? Sounds fishy to me. " Millie says standing next to me. Her tone was a bit rude but I know she is just looking out for me.

Jessica doesn't say anything after what Millie says but Dave turns around and pulls out a file.

I'm having a very negative feeling about all this.

"Here. Its a file on all our information and this will prove it." Dave says in a stern tone.

I really don't like his tone now.

Millie takes the file from him and I move close to her to look into the file. 

As soon as I see the papers inside I freeze. Millie looks at me confused.

The file was filled with baby pictures of me in the orphanage, my medical reports, and other information but what caught my eyes was a paper, a DNA test. Under that sheet was Dave and Jessica's sheet.

"Are these from the orphanage?" Millie whispers to me pointing at the baby pictures.

"Yeah they are" I  tell her still looking at the papers.

"Did you get all of this from the orphanage?" I ask them still looking at the file.

"Yes baby" Jessica says and I instantly cringe at her using the name 'baby'. That's what Chris, mom and Scott call me. Mostly Chris.

"We are here to take you with us." Dave says and I instantly feel like its hard to breath.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Millie's Pov

As soon a Dave says that I feel Andy stiffen near me. I am feeling so protective over her right now and I don't like the fact that Chris and Scott are not here. I know they are her strength and this is definitely not going in the right direction. I have a very bad felling about all this and I'll do anything to help Andy. She has gone through so much in life and she really doesn't need this but if Chris or Scott were here then they would have definitely handled the situation better. Just having them around would calm her down

"I'm not going anywhere with you" Andy says and starts to run upstairs.

"Andrea wait." Dave calls out to her and runs behind her.