Proud Brother

A/N

THIS IS THE THIRD CHAPTER FROM THE TRIPLE UPDATE. READ ' AFTERMATH' AND 'PREMIERE' FIRST.

<3

Andy's Pov

The movie was great. It was INTENSE. I knew what was going to happen and stuff but not seeing the shoot for the most part of the movie it was exciting to see the scenes. Everyone were amazing. the helicopter scene to the airport battle scene everything was crazy. I just loved it. Once the movie was done everyone stood up clapping and cheering.

"You were great" I say wrapping my arms around Chris's waist. 

"Yeah? You liked it?" he asks wrapping his arm around my shoulder.

"I loved it" I say looking up at him smiling.

"Thanks" he smiles back.

The cast members all cheer and congratulate each other and I tell each of them how great it was. Downey kissed my cheek as usual and Seb held me close. I missed that. I hadn't seen him in a long time.

We all stood there talking for a while. About an hour and then each cast member starts leaving one by one.

"Hey ready to leave?"Scott asks tapping my shoulder.

"Yeah sure"I say and look for Chris.

"He's outside already. Talking to Scarlett" Scott says knowing who I was looking for.

"Oh okay" I say and turn to look at Seb. I tell him quickly that I'm leaving and he hugs me and kisses my forehead.

"I'll see you soon okay" he says pulling back.

"I'll see you. Take care. Love ya" I say smiling.

"You too sweets. Love ya too" he says and I leave with Scott. On the way I say my good byes to everyone else.

When Scott and I get outside the building I see Tom, Scarlett, Chris and Harry standing waiting for the respective cars.

"Oh there you are. Lets go?" Chris asks seeing me.

"Yup" I say walking up to him and he wraps his arm around my shoulder.

"Okay that's my car. I'll see you guys later then" Scarlett says as a car stops next to us.

"Bye" I say as she pulls me into a hug.

"Bye sweetie. I'll text you. Take care." she replies.

"I will. You too" I say and she hugs Chris next. Each person says bye to her and she leaves.

"Okay that's our car." Scott says as two cars arrive this time.

"Oh lets go then" Tom says and we all nod before getting into the cars we came in.

The ride was simple. We spoke about the movie and which scene we each liked and why and which scene was hard for Chris to shoot and stuff.

Once we reach the hotel we get out and we walk out.

"Hey can you come to our room for a few minutes Chris asks walking towards the elevator.

"Yeah" I nod and get my phone out to text Tom that that's where I'll be for a while.

We get to the room and Chris opens the door with his key card. I walk in after him and Scott follows me and shuts the door behind him. Chris places his phone and wallet near the TV and takes off his jacket. He rolls his sleeve to his elbow as I sit on the bed. I turn to look at Scott and he was taking his jacket off too.