PLEASE READ

Hi everyone.

I know I have been MIA for a while now.

Before I explain I just want to thank everyone who messaged me personally to check up on me. I really appreciate the care and kind words. Thank you to everyone who let me take my time.

The thing is..

I lost my best friend in a car accident few weeks back.

She and I grew up together. Went to school together and did everything together. She was practically my sister. We told each other everything.

She was hit by a car driver who was very drunk and lost control of the wheel. She was rushed to the hospital and her state was very critical. As soon as I was told about this incident I rushed to the hospital cause I heard that she was asking for me as well.

Thankfully I was given permission to stay with her so I spent two days by her side. Even though the wounds were bad she was recovering which raised our hopes but the third day from the accident she suddenly succumbed to her wounds.

It was so sudden that we didn't expect that.

I just needed some time to deal with her loss cause she was such an important part of my life. We practically planned out our future so nothing would change our friendship and now all those dreams are empty cause she isn't there in person in my future anymore.

That empty space is never going to be full again cause it was meant for her.

I know she is in a better place now and I'm happy for her but miss her so much.

She was the one who read all my chapters before I published them too.

The chapter after this was really hard for me to finish cause it just happened that the situations were very similar.

I'm dedicating this chapter to her. A lot of the dialogues between Chris Scott and Andy and ones that she and I actually had in real life.