My Bug Boy

Hey guys. I have included two requests in this chapter.

One from @IDEKmyselflol . I have only started out the request in this one. More of it will come in the next chapter.

Second one is from@BlackBlueSapphire. I have covered most of the request but again it will continue into the next one.

Thank you both for requesting. <3

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Tom's Pov

Its been a month and a few days since I saw Andy in person. We have been face timing each other everyday but nothing like being with her in person. The last time I saw her was when that whole issue at her house happened.

That scared the crap out of me. I thought she was in a lot of trouble and I was going to lose her.

Its become our thing to call each other at night before bed. We talk for so long that one of us falls asleep and the other has to cut the call. For the past couple of days its been her. She falls asleep before me. She is so tired from that long project she's been doing, but its not like I'm complaining. Its cute to see her sleep. She is a light sleeper but when she doses of her face looks so cute.

Her eyes close peacefully and she tucks her palms under her head. Her lips part very slightly. 

Right now I was packing my bag for a couple of days. I am heading to Boston to surprise her. Chris and Scott know about it but she obviously doesn't.

They were completely cool with me coming to see her. I was kind of nervous to know what their reaction was but they were fine with it.

I mean lets be real. Scott is definitely the chill one compared to Chris. I mean I think the name Big big bro that Andy and Scott make fun of Chris with, fits him well. He is exactly that. He is like the brother who protects the younger sibling like a dad.

And honestly I always feel he would be the one to kick my ass if I did something wrong. So yeah Scott's the chill one but sadly I didn't have his number so I had to text Chris but he was completely fine with it and the best part was Andy and I had the house to ourselves for the two days I was there. Chris and Scott are going to see a few of their friends so they won't be home for two days. I sure I'm gonna get a lecture from Chris though.

I finish packing and start heading downstairs when I realize I haven't taken something. Something very important. My passport. I was going back to work from her place so I obviously needed that.

Great idiot great

I rush back up and grab what I need. I texted Andy telling her that I will be at a couple of meetings today so I'll call her in the  night once all that is done so she doesn't try contacting  me before cause of course I would tell her whats happening otherwise.

I can't keep secrets and she is good with finding out things. If she has a doubt she will figure it out.

I get a notification on my phone, that my car has arrived so I run down the stairs with my bag and check everything in the house once before locking behind me.

I'm so excited to see her. Its been continuous work for me for the past couple of days and its been so stressful. All I need is some time for myself. I spent some time at Mom's place with my brothers and now I am going to spend time with my girlfriend. Can it be more perfect?

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Chris's pov