Downey

A/N - NOT EDITED. IGNORE MISTAKES.

===========================================================================

Chris's Pov

My eyes flutter open as my alarm goes off. I had kept the volume down and kept my phone close so only I could hear it. Didn't want the two of them to wake up from it. I quickly reach for my phone and switch the alarm off.

The whole cast of Civil war had interviews today. The ones we did before the premiere. The ones where we were not allowed to say anything much but talk about the filming process alone. I was doing my interview with Renner. I turn to the other twin bed in the room to see Scott laying on his side and Andy tucked into his side and completely under the blanket to keep warm. She gets cold real fast and with the way Scott was holding her close I can tell he knows that.

I slowly get up and head to my suitcase to get my clothes for the day and head to the bathroom. I do my morning routine and check my new tattoo that I have come to love so much. Once I am done I get out to fetch my shirt which like usual I forgot. Once I put my shirt on I go up to their bed and tap Scott's shoulder to wake him up.

His eyes flutter open as soon as I do that and he looks at me.

"Morning. Need to leave in a bit" I tell him and he nods rubbing his eyes.

He shuffles a little and instantly Andy snuggles closer to him and holds a fist full of his tshirt in her small hands. Scott and I look at each other smiling and I knew he was thinking the same thing I was.

He kisses her forehead and shuffles Away slightly while I put my pillow in the place where Scott was sleeping. As soon as he gets off of the bed she holds the pillow and I see her features relaxing, telling me that she was falling back to deep sleep.

"I'll wake her up once I'm done" Scott says taking his clothes from his suitcase like I did.

"Yeah I thought the same." I tell him and he nods.

He walks into the bathroom as I open my laptop to check my mail and reply to a few.

I a couple of minutes Scott comes out of the bathroom and nods while walking back to the suitcase.

I nod back before walking to the bed Andy was sleeping on. I stoke her forehead and place a soft kiss to her forehead and she shuffles as her eyes flutter open.

"Hey sleepy head. Time to go" I say stroking her forehead again.

"Hmm what time is it?" she asks rubbing her eyes in her sleepy voice.

"He just said time to go sis. pay attention" Scott says making fun of her and instantly her baby face frown comes over her face as she look at Scott, making the two of us laugh.

I kiss her forehead again which makes her look at me.

"Its 10am. Interview is at 12:30" I  tell her and she nods sitting up. I push a few strands of hair off of her face even though they were just messy from sleep.

"I'm up. Going for a shower" she says and gets off of the bed.

She walks to where our suitcases a were,  as her clothes were placed on mine and punches Scott's arm.

"Ow. Hey" he says rubbing his arm.

"You asked for that. Its morning. Don't make fun of me." she says still grumpy from waking up.

"Okay grumpy head" he say in return and walks away from her a bit so she can't punch him again.

"I'm going for a shower." she ignores him and walks into the bathroom.