[25] ✽ Dark Threats ✽

{ new chapter! ✉}

♪ song suggestion~ ♪
● BTS - Dionysus ●

It was hard.

Accepting the fact that your best friend with whom you practically lived your life, with whom you saw both good and bad times will not be there for you anymore, that was a ton of hard subject to process.

Of course you could call her sometimes even face time her but she won't be here physically when you might need a hug or go out for a walk and cross her road, Sora won't be inside eating food or sleeping.

Still you swallowed the lump of shock inside your throat and put on a brave smile inorder to not make her feel upset.

"T-That's different...did he say why?"

"Yoongi said he got a new job in Daegu and they are willing to accept him despite his lack in qualifications because they think he has the skill."

"Oh."

You were glad for Yoongi that he finally got a job where he will be able to do what he loves without hesitation but a small part of you wished he got the job in Seoul.

"Don't act so numb Yuna. I know you find it hard to accept as well."

A frown rested on your face as your shoulders slightly slumped down as the truth hit you, twice. Sora was right, you didn't need to act fake happiness when she knows you are sad.

With a small nod you looked at her again.

"Indeed I am sad that you won't be here like always. But more than that, I am really happy that my best friend has found her true love after a rough past. I am so proud of you Sora."

As something sparkled in your vision, you blinked to realise you were crying all this time without even knowing it. Sora hugged you tightly as if she was afraid to let you go as she whispered in between her small sobs,

"I am here today only because you were there for me yesterday. Without you I don't know if I would be even alive Yuna, how can I thank you enough?"

"Shh what's with the cheesy lines huh?"

Both of you giggled while removing each other from the warm embrace while your mom came strotting in, looking little confused so you took the liberty to explain to her,

"Say hi to the bride mom, Sora is getting married soon."

"What- I.."

Your mother gasped in surprise but quickly hugged your friend, still in amazement.

"Really Sora? When did this happen- wait first question, who is the groom?"

"It happened pretty early auntie and its Min Yoongi, he proposed me."

"Is he reliable? I mean you have taken such a big descision and I don't want you to face any problem."

You gave your mom a warning look not to mention the past, worried that Sora might feel uncomfortable thinking about Yeonwoo but ironically, she giggled.