[26] ✽ Weird Feelings ✽

{ new chapter! ✉}

♪ song suggestion~ ♪
● BTS - Your Eyes Tell ●

"I think a page regarding the following week is missing but it is fine since I don't need it."

You sighed in relief, glad that your boss did not enquire about your lateness or why his file was incomplete. Standing straight for five minutes like a frozen sculpture made you feel tired and you glanced at Jungkook, wondering if he was tired.

But quite to the contrary, he was so divulged into sorting out and writing something on a diary that he seemed to have forgotten your presence.

Weird but it is not like I wanted his attention either.

With a small bow, you went to sit at your table, curiosity peaking up higher when he didn't even see you bowing right in front of his eyes.

What was he doing with the file that he looked so busy? You tried to crane your neck to get a look but stopped when you realised that you looked like an old goose trying to move.

"What a day."

You muttered under you breathe as time seemed to pass by meaninglessly and a glance at your boss's table made you frown as he seemed to still be busy. You didn't know why you were so curious about his work today.

Focus on yourself Yuna, you scolded yourself while remembering back the past week's incident. Shaking your head you tried to focus on the computer screen but quietly groaned when your attention seemed to go back on your boss.

Biting on a nail, you tried to comprehend what he was doing. By the look of it, maybe he's going out of here for business? Or family plans?

"What is he trying to do?" You whispered to particularly no one.

You were not interested in his works but it was the first time that Jungkook was adjusting his schedule without telling you anything about it and such action seemed to make him look highly suspicious.

Was he seeing someone?

The thought suddenly made you jerk forward from your chair, eyes wide as you tried to imagine Jungkook with a girl. It was weird because you could not think about him with anyone else.

A burning feeling seemed to spread on your body as you subconsciously started biting your nails harder. You fanned yourself from the growing heat of your face as several thoughts crossed your mind.

Who could the girl be? Did you know her?

She must be probably rich and pretty since your boss was not an ordinary person, unlike you. You were only his secretary who was hardly respected nowadays. Well, he'd probably look good with anyone beautiful right?

You shook your head again with a plead to focus on your work and not let your head be drowned in such trivial matters. But like expected, your brain seemed to be more interested in your boss's possible girlfriend while a sour feeling stirred inside you.

No.

As soon as the possible reason for the odd feeling came you tried to ignore it, knowing that it was nothing but tiredness. Sighing, you bit your lip trying to make yourself forget the thought but found yourself indulged in it even more.