[71] ✽ Threats and Dangers ✽

{ new chapter! ✉}

♪ song suggestion~ ♪
● BTS - Danger ●

Seokjin seemed to become mute because he does not respond and you wonder if he even heard your voice. You glance up to see him already staring at you.

"Seokjin I-"

"Yuna," his voice was soft but urgent, "I need to tell you something."

"Right now? But I just found Ju-"

"Forget about him and everything else. I might explode if I don't tell this right now."

You stare at him, wondering what he has to say.

"You have a fever? Your face is red."

"No Yuna, I am completely sensible but might go insane soon."

"What's wrong?"

Just as he was about to speak something, you glanced behind him to see Jungkook approaching towards you and Jin's direction. You quickly mouth a 'wait' and turn him around before he could respond.

Jungkook stops in his tracks, staring at your arms linked with Seokjin's.

"Jungkook, hey."

"Hyung."

His voice was familiarly comforting but it sounded hoarse, muffled. Then you noticed Jungkook glancing at you before he quickly looked away.

"Why is she here?"

You were offended. Facing so much trouble and insults, you came to help him and all he could do was insult you. Why was your ex-boss so dumb? Couldn't he be smarter?

Seokjin puffs his chest, "she is here as my date. Any problem?"

"Any? Hyung there is a hoard of problems wherever she goes. You can't just bring here everywhere," Jungkook intentionally lowers his voice, "especially when I wrote it on the card. And definitely not as a date."

"I read that card actually, Mr Jeon." You speak, looking at him with an eerie calm, "quite considerate of you but you don't have to worry about me. I have been hurt enough to be wounded again."

He gives you a silent look, somewhere you could find guilt and pain but he hid it well before looking at Seokjin.

"Hyung you should let her le-"

With quick action, you untangle your arm before removing the cardigan that was covering your bare shoulders and chest. The gesture seemed to catch both the men off guard because they stare at you in silence for a moment, mouths agape.

You fold the cardigan and hang it on your arm before holding onto Seokjin closely.

"I am sorry Mr Jeon, you were saying?"

"I-I"

"That I should leave? Do you hate seeing my face that much Jungkook?"