[63] ✽ Breaking The Bond ✽

{ new chapter! ✉}

♪ song suggestion~ ♪
● BTS -  Fake Love ●

You did not know what to feel.

What were you supposed to feel when your heart was a mess of emotions? You had faced a lot of troubles and storms but nothing was worse than today. More than you could imagine, the world had hurt you.

Ring ring.

You glanced at your phone on your bed beside, wiping the stream of tears gushing down and noticed it was Sora calling you. You had promised to call her back later but never did because of your situation. Besides you were not in the mood to talk with anyone right now, probably prefer to be alone.

So you kept staring at the call until it turned into a missed call and the phone stopped ringing. Just when you thought you were in peace it started ringing continuously and you knew your best friend would not give up calling you until you pick up the call.

"Thank gosh you finally answered the call. What were you even doing?"

Hearing the familiar voice seemed to evoke a sense of desperation and struggle in your heart as you sobbed harder, not able to stop yourself.

"Yuna? Are you crying? Girl, talk to me. What happened?"

"S-Sora, what do I-I do?"

"What do you mean Yuna?"

"I feel like its all m-my fault-"

Your breathing pace increased and you tried not to let the lack of air choke you down. You hit your chest, hoping to get some relief and heard Sora speak with concern.

"Okay look Yuna, nothing is your fault. You are just overthinking so calm down and tell me what is going on? Damn it I am dying out of worry here!"

So half sobbing and half choking with a dry throat you slowly told everything to Sora who patiently listened to you cry and rant through the phone. In the end, you felt better to have spoken your thoughts aloud.

"I am sorry, it's just that I am out of my mind right now."

"Gosh, I wish I could hug you and tell you everything will be okay."

"You know I won't believe that." You let out a bitter laugh.

"Yuna, none of this is your fault. Do you understand? Not for your father who was a scumbag, not Seokjin for his anger issues or that you were fired without any reason which is a crime."

You wiped your tears, silently listening to your friend.

"Lastly, it is not your fault that Jungkook did not stand up for himself or you and that Eunji who is trying to marry both of them. She's a rat and I hate her."

"You mean fox?"

"Nah, foxes are clever. Eunji may be rich but she is not smart. She is instead like a rat who searches for company and comfort in dirty places."