[42] ✽ Preparation Hassle ✽

{ new chapter! ✉}

♪ song suggestion~ ♪
● BTS - Blanket Kick ●

Today was the day.

You held in a breath, slowly trying to take in the fact that it was already Sunday. When did time fly so fast without you knowing? Maybe it was because you were too out of focus to notice it.

You suddenly felt like crying when that thought hit you.

"Yuna help me find my bouquet."

"What?"

"I said help me find my bouquet. I can't find it anywhere and the ceremony starts in like thirty minutes."

You almost cursed, looking around the messy room in an attempt to find Sora's wedding bouquet which was missing now. You were shocked how she could lose such an important thing on her wedding day.

The whole room of Sora was messed up, filled with shopping bags and dresses of different kind, extra stuff and something which you never knew of. It was like trying to find the needle in a haystack.

"I can't find it. Do you know where was it last seen? Didn't you rehearse yesterday?"

"I am sure it was here."

You sighed, turning back to see Sora trying to find her lost artificial flowers. She was already dressed in her wedding dress, a vera wang dress which was costly but also worth her beauty.

The white dress had a love neckline, an off-shoulder border before its lacey material turned into long sleeves. The corset hugged her well, slimming her waist before the fabric fell into some smooth layers of fluffy white laces.

It was her wedding day and she was worried which made you feel extremely remorseful. Maybe if you had paid attention to it, she won't be in worry now.

"Yuna hurry up."

She urged you before walking around again. All these days you were occupied by your own life that you failed to notice such details for Sora, given that you were maid of honour for her.

You gently grabbed her wrist, "Sora. You go down with your mother and father. I'll find the bouquet and bring it to you before the wedding ceremony."

"But-"

"I promise Sora. Stop worrying and calm down."

You gave her a firm look which she returned with a smile. Then the door opened and you looked at Sora's mom who frantically entered the room in hysteria.

"Sora are you done yet? We still have to meet the priest."

You took in how similar they looked, both blessed with dark jet black hair and those brown eyes which glared at everything. The most similar thing was their small noses which looked cute when they frowned.

Then Sora's mom looked at the other helpers in the room.

"What are you doing girls go find the bouquet!"