[48] ✽ Executing Plan A ✽

{ new chapter! ✉}

♪ song suggestion~ ♪
● BTS - Telepathy ●

With a small groan, you tossed over your bed.

What should I do now?

You had confidently shared your ideas and offered help but forgot how you were going to meet Eunji without having her number. Not wanting to be a trouble, you took the work upon your head instead of sharing it with the two men.

Unexpectedly, you still had Eunji's phone number in one of your diaries from your the highschool days. You tried to call in but of course, it was a fail. The old number was replied to with an automated voice saying it was out of service.

So you began to search around the internet, scrolling and trying your best to find something helpful about Eunji or her work on Facebook, Instagram, KakaoTalk and what not. It took all your night but in the end, you fell asleep with nothing.

Then it came.

Ring ring ring.

The old number you tried calling the night before called you back in the morning and you groggily answered your phone, not conscious of who was on the other side until her voice spoke out.

"Hello?"

There was silence," Yuna?"

The small and squeaky voice immediately woke up your frozen mind and you sat on your bed, breathless for another minute.

"Eunji."

"Why did you call me?"

Right. As soon as you recognized her, she came back to her real self and snapped through the phone, allowing you to roll your eyes.

"I needed to talk to you."

"The Kim Yuna asking for me? I am so honoured." She scoffed.

"Stop joking around Eunji, this is serious."

"I don't care. Just tell me how did you even find my number."

Eunji spoke something to herself and you exhaled through your nose, attempting to not snap at her yet. As much as she was annoying, you could not blow off your only chance.

"I found it in my diary from high school."

"Hmm, what are you still doing with such trivial things?"

Her rude comment made you angry. The diary was like an exchange journal where both you and Eunji wrote silly stuff and gave it to each other when you were close friends. How dare she comment something like that? It proved she didn't care about the friendship two of you had, only you did.

"Well, I didn't expect you to be using the old number. It's been what, ten years?"

You snapped without thinking about what you spoke. But it silenced Eunji on the other side of the phone where she could be heard snickering before.