[2] ✽ Knowing Each Other ✽

{ new chapter! ✉}

♪ song suggestion~♪
● BTS - Fire ●

You ran as fast as you could and it was not hard at all. Running was something you always liked and no matter how much you ran, you could always continue without failure.

The thief glanced back at you before turning away and trying to focus on his current run. But during the short eye contact the thief smirked proudly, looking like he was enjoying the run against you.

Almost as if he was an athlete.

But what he didn't knew that only because you were a girl didn't mean he could win. Instead, you were more thrilled against his unspoken challenge and you were now determined to catch him.

You ran for five minutes but still he was not tired and it was surprising, how the thief was running so well like you.

Was he a professional?

Even the road was so straight and long without any turns or alleys, it seemed never ending. You needed to stop him so you looked around while running.

The wind kept blowing hard in your face, annoying you for a second before an idea instantly pops in your head.

Coming to a halt, you relaxed and calmed down before breathing properly. Then, picking up the sand on the roadside along with two glass bottle, you positioned yourself before sprinting towards the thief in a fast speed.