[38] ✽ Save Me ✽

{ new chapter! ✉}

♪ song suggestion~ ♪
● BTS - Save Me ●

Sweat trickled down your forehead, heart thumping loudly against your ribcage as tears threatened to fall from your burning eyes.

You never expected nor felt more helpless than at this moment, being harassed and molested like this. Though you took self-defence classes as a kid, though you watched videos and practised how to save yourself from any such danger, the reality seemed to mock you at your face.

"Yuna, why don't you understand how much I love you?" He spoke against your cheek, making you whimper. "My love for you is so sincere, do you know how much I waited for this moment?"

"T-To what? H-Harass me...t-this way?"

Despite your fear being evident, you sneered against his face as you spoke your mind. Yeonwoo however, smiled at you and licked his lips.

"Oh no dear, I have much more planned for you, for us."

Everything about this man was screaming that he was mentally ill and severely needed attention from psychologists yet you were here, trapped under his iron grip.

Your scalp felt like hot molten lava was being poured, burning through your skull because he gripped your hair more tighter, pulling you closer to his face.

"Now do you wish to know those plans?"

He cackled evilly while you silently released another cry, trying to remove his hand but it only made the pain worse. Though you held in as much as you could, the tears began to fall from your eyes and down to your cheeks.

"Shh, don't you cry now. I don't mean to harm you but our time is so less. Especially if someone finds out what my plan is."

Yeonwoo wiped your cheeks dry but you only closed your eyes, allowing them to freely fall.

"A-And that is..?"

You asked, knowing that he won't give you any direct answer. But what he said shocked you to the core.

"I'll take you somewhere far from here where it will be only two of us and I will freely love you."

Your body began to shiver, mind panicking in fear of what would happen if no one was really coming to help you. You had to do something before he could kidnap you.

Without answering him, you slowly moved your left hand towards your back to feel something cold against your fingers. It was a metal drawer box.

Thankfully Yeonwoo was too distracted to notice your movements. You tried to pull the drawer box slowly but your left hand had lesser strength so it was time-consuming as well as tiring.

"Y-You are hurting me Yeonwoo-"

You sounded as hurt as you could and you watched as his eyes slightly widened, his grip loosening on your hair.

"I didn't notice that, are you okay? But what can I do, you might try to run again."

You scoffed at his words, how stupidly he was acting. First, he hurt you now he was trying to be sweet? How dumb. You took the moment to your advantage, pushing his body off yours for a brief moment.