[9] ✽ Acceptance ✽

{ new chapter! ✉}

♪ song suggestion~ ♪
● BTS - Mikrokosmos ●

Jungkook sighed while running his hand through his perfectly styled hair, messing it up but he still looked dashing.

The car came to a halt and Jungkook straightened himself, ready to go in and make his father proud, to be the person he always trained to be.

A rich and powerful boss.

The door was opened for him and as he stepped out while straightening his coat, he was greeted with flashes of lights and cameras, clicking sounds and people asking questions filled his ears.

"Are you here to take over the company?"

"Are you proud to take after your father's business?"

"Mr. Jungkook what is the reason for sudden change?

"Is your father ill?"

"Will there be new changes in the company as well?"

"Sir, Mr. Jeon please look here once!"

"Sir, sir. Look here!!"

"Mr. Jungkook please answer a question."

"Do you have something to say Mr. Jungkook?"

Jungkook was getting dizzy with all the lights and sudden questions along with the news reporters, squeezing the life out of him.

His guards helped him escort to the entrance and Jungkook tried to be confident and smiled, waving off at them but a question caught him off guard.

"Are you happy Mr. Jeon Jungkook?"

Jungkook slowed down his waves as he tried to find the person who asked him that question. But among a hundred reporters it seemed impossible, specially when all attention is on him.