[31] ✽ Guilt and Power ✽

{ new chapter! ✉}

♪ song suggestion~ ♪
● BTS - Answer: Love Myself ●

Knock knock.

"Can I enter?"

There was some moving on the other side before the door was opened, showcasing a surprised Jungkook in his sweat track.

"Hyung?"

His voice was laced with incredible disbelief and concern as the younger friend came closer to the other, carefully eyeing him.

"Are you okay? You never asked to enter my room before let alone knock. Also, you look...lost."

The older male sighed, "I met her yesterday."

"Who-"

"Her."

Jungkook visibly stiffened at the mention of that person, an unknown feeling burning inside his veins. He gestured towards his room for more private conversation which Jin gratefully accepted.

He was worried. His hair was messy, indicating that Jin had ran his fingers a numerous times due to stress. Jungkook was not sure how to handle a stressed Jin this way.

"So, why are you here?"

Jin have him an incredulous look, "You must be serious."

"No." Jungkook shook his head, "I don't know what are you talking about."

"About Yuna, we should probably tell her the truth."

There was a silent moment before Jungkook suddenly stood up, startling his friend.

"No."

His voice was laced with authority and determination, as if he was not going to let that happen.

"What do you mean by no Jungkook?"

"I said no and it's definite. I- we cannot tell her the truth Jin."

Jungkook gravely shook his head, repeating a string of 'no' while Jin scoffed.

"And what reason do you have to deter her this way?"

The younger guy only shook his head and didn't bother to answer his friend. Jin was getting pissed off at the moment.

He raised his voice louder, "Jungkook tell me what is your reason?"

"We just can't! Just understand it, that's all."

Jin didn't bother to care if anyone has watching or listening them because he had enough of Jungkook trying to keep the answers away from him.

"You are unbelievable Jeon Jungkook."

Jungkook upon hearing these words stopped pacing, his posture becoming hard as he stared at his friend.