[64] ✽ Stalker Issues ✽

{ new chapter! ✉}

♪ song suggestion~ ♪
● BTS (Jin) - Yours ●

It has been exactly ten days since you last saw Seokjin and broke off the bond. The incident in the office seemed like it was long in the past and everything felt better now that you stayed home and in a less strenuous environment. To make things better your mother finally got her autumn break from the school she was teaching in so the house was less lonely.

Your mother knew everything but did not bring any related topic. Instead, like the good mother she was, she would make you delicious foods and urge you to play board games some nights. On days she would make snacks and the two of you spent time binging on Netflix.

Life finally feels better but you knew something was missing.

"Mom, when did you say that the school was re-opening?"

"By next week I think. But we still have some time to go out and have fun so don't worry about it."

"Mhm. I like hanging around with you much better."

She sent you a lopsided smile before turning back to cook the popcorn. Today was a typical Tuesday night and you planned to watch some movies with your mother matched with homemade popcorns and sodas she offered.

You sighed in content, glad to have this quality time with your mom since it was rare due to work though both of you lived together. Then your mind darted back to everything that has happened, things you were still trying to accept.

Everything happens for our own good.

You would tell yourself that phrase, that getting fired and losing the people you treated with extreme value happened for your good. It was partially true and everything was supposed to be okay now but it wasn't.

Because of him.

"The popcorn is done! Let's get to our movie marathon."

You followed your mother to the living room, settling on the couch as she binged for some good channels on the t.v. In this, while you spaced out again, your mind went back to the man who hurt you over and over yet he was still living in your head.

Jeon Jungkook.

The name itself was like a bittersweet taste that brings both happy and angsty memories to you. The man who came to the office to sleep instead of working, who didn't know how to differentiate between ointment for foot crack and burnt skin. Your boss who always relished in the coffees you brought for him, the man who was shocked at the taste of street for the first time.

Your heart squeezed inside but you let out a slow breath, trying your best to not let the emotions get over you. It had been around twelve days since you last saw him or heard from him. Even after everything you knew he was bound by his father's rules.

Despite knowing the truth, you foolishly waited for any text or calls from him in hopes that he would tell you about his real feelings, that he was sorry and wanted to start over. But he doesn't. And that hurts you even more.

"I can't find a good channel, here you try it."

You chuckle as your mother passes the remote to you. Without much thought, you began flipping from random channels before it landed on a news one and the headlines caught your attention, making you freeze.