[69] ✽ Destination to Trouble ✽

{ new chapter! ✉}

♪ song suggestion~ ♪
● BTS - Home ●

The car ride was really tense.

You fidgeted the whole way while Mrs Kim sits relaxed beside you in the backseat. Seokjin being the driver drove to the hotel where the engagement party was being held.

Engagement for Jungkook and Eunji.

Seeing them in reality again made your nerves uneasy. They both wrecked so much havoc that you might even throw up thinking about them right now. If today's plan did not work, you were going to be devastated.

"Relax Yuna."

Seokjin's voice soothes you and you see him through the mirror as he offers a smile and you nod.

"What was the plan again?"

"Obviously, pretend to enjoy the party while screwing it in reality."

Mrs Kim answers with a dark chuckle and you share a terrifying look with Seokjin. At first, his mother was not happy but now, she was very excited to go to the party and watch everything be ruined.

"I still am not sure why you hated Mr Jeon?"

She scoffs, "he is a piece of trash. His wife used to be my best friend in college but after they got married, he doesn't even allow us to meet. That man is too hungry for dominance and trust me, if you don't obey his orders then he can ruin your life."

You gulp. And you worked in such a man's Company and were about to fight with him? That did not sound quite pleasant.

"But he can be understanding too, right mom?"

Seokjin offers with a nervous laugh to console you but she only snorts.

"You wish. Once you enter his 'dislike' list then you are done."

"I might be on 'most hated' list." You respond.

Both of them wheeze their heads in your direction and you sink in your seat, wishing you could disappear. All humour left their faces and Mrs Kim moved closer.

"How do you know that?"

"Um, he blamed me for Jungkook becoming a kinder, weaker man and that I was the reason this marriage was happening because Jungkook was not supposed to have any friends?"

You awkwardly offer and they continue to stare at you, Seokjin going back to driving before Mrs Kim shook her head with a grave expression and sat back in her seat. You wait for them to explain their reactions but they remain silent.

"Um-"

Mrs Kim cuts you off, "drive faster Seokjin. We might be late."

You stare at them in turn by turn but they say nothing more and you decided to forget it because their reactions probably meant something bad and you already had enough on your mind.

After some good minutes of watching the night view of Seoul city from your window, the car finally slowed down and you realised how far they had chosen for the party to be hosted. Surely somewhere you will take time to come unless you have a ride.