[10] ✽ Hot Coffee ✽

{ new chapter! ✉}

♪ song suggestion~ ♪
● BTS - Anpanman ●

"Ouch, my shoulders hurts like hell." You grumbled to yourself as you walked along the way to your office.

You had to catch a subway in order to reach your destination and the train was fully packed because it was the time when everyone came out to work or go to schools, etc.

The tightly packed bodies of different people pushing your body was not a pleasant experience. Plus today a tall guy was holding the support chain above your head and unknowingly hitted your shoulders with his elbow.

Though you really wanted to push him away, it was impossible and he was also suffering. So being a good citizen, you beared the pain for straight 20 minutes and now you were worried if your shoulder was dislocated.

"I swear I should break his long arms next time."

You said to yourself as you reached your destination. Straightening your white pencil skirt and your floral shirt, you moved to walk inside but a guard suddenly stopped you.

"Can I see your employee ID?"

You gave him a confused face as he held out his palm demanding the ID card which you didn't receive yet.

"Ah. Sorry I didn't get one. Actually today is my first day so can't I go in and take it?"

The guard eyed you as you spoke politely hoping he would understand you. He seemed to be in a question whether to believe you or not.