[11] ✽ Unexpected Surprise ✽

{ new chapter! ✉}

♪ song suggestion~ ♪
● BTS - Best Of Me ●

You were about to move away when your eyes landed on the ointment Jungkook applied on you. Raising your brows you took it and silently read it, mind in disbelief.

"Sir?" You asked sweetly when you were so irritated inside.

"Yes?"

He turned to face you, clearly confused as he stood up. You smiled at him before standing up, shoving the ointment to his face and shouting,

"THIS IS THE FREAKING OINTMENT FOR OUR FEET CRACK NOT A BURNT SKIN!"

He flinched at your sudden noise and action but his eyes soon turned wide as he read the ointment properly, totally flustered.

As for you, you were irritated to the brim. How could someone not see the difference in an ointment? And to add, he already applied the cream on your burnt skin.

But weirdly, your skin was not hurting.

"Ah-h I thought it was written as 'burnt skin' not 'broken'. I am sorry."

You rolled your eyes as he awkwardly confessed his mistake and scratched his neck in embarrassment. But since the pain was over, you just nodded and decided to let this go.

"Its okay just be careful next time."

He nodded went to sit in his chair and you scrunched the tissue on your hand while walking towards the trash can to dispose it.

"Miss Yuna, can you please bring me my schedule?"

"Sure sir. I will go and get it from the assistant."