[18] ✽ Rooftop Lessons ✽

{ new chapter! ✉}

♪ song suggestion~ ♪
● BTS - Cypher 4 ●

"You better call me on time."

You mockingly threatened your best friend as she chuckled on the other side of the phone.

"All right I will. Take care Yuna, I will miss you."

"Is that why you are leaving without meeting me?"

"You know thats not true. I just need some time with Yoongi to fix everything. Don't worry about me and focus on your own handsome boss!"

You rolled your eyes as Sora fan-girled over your boss on the phone. There she was again like always, thinking about other men when she had her own boyfriend.

You could swear that you heard Yoongi mumble a few incoherent words on the phone which made you laugh out loud, making you receive stares from people around you.

"Sora, I seriously feel bad for Yoongi now."

"Hey! Thats rude-" Before Sora could finish her complain, Yoongi took the phone away from her grasp and answered to you.

"Okay Yuna, since we are getting late I am taking your best friend on a trip to Jeju island. Take care of yourself and we will come back soon. Bye!"

Before you could reply, Yoongi hurriedly ended the call. You sighed and kept down your phone on the table while picking up your coffee to have a sip.

Weirdly, you felt somehow lonely today though there were a lot of people working around you. Plus, Sora had left with Yoongi for a trip to sort out their problems.

It was a good thing for them that no more confusions would arise but you knew that you were going to miss both of them alot since they are the closest person to you after your mother.

You glanced around to see your co-workers having their lunch, talking and chatting about their works and meetings. It was lunch break right now and since you did not have any appetite, you opted for a cup of cappuccino.

Sitting inside this big and luxurious cafeteria of the office, you still could not get the friendly comfortable feeling from it which was rather different. It felt pointless to be sitting here idly with just a cup of coffee while some people were still working.

12: 40 pm.

You still had 20 more minutes before lunch break would officially be over. You could go and start working but since your boss had already done most of the works for today, you had time with you.

Maybe I should explore this office more.

You nodded to yourself and stood up while walking towards the lobby. There were multiple floors on this building but you never explored the rooftop. Wondering how it would look like, you headed for it through the lift.

Ding.

You held the paper cup firmly in your hand while slowly opening the knob with your other hand. The door softly clicked open revealing an enormous space of terrace in front of you.