[67] ✽ Between Love and Life ✽

{ new chapter! ✉}

♪ song suggestion~ ♪
● BTS - Let Go ●

Time was flying by.

And yet you were here, still stuck inside your room, trying to shut out the world but can't stop your train of thoughts that keeps you awake all the time. Everything was confusing now and you had no idea what to do.

You thought it was okay for you to try with Seokjin to save Jungkook but after yesterday's conversation with Mrs Kim, her advice and brutal truth had knocked the air out of you. You couldn't stay in Jin's house after that, not when you were on the verge of another breakdown.

So you ran.

Seokjin tried to say something comforting or maybe a sorry but before that, you already muttered an apology and rushed out of the house despite his calls and ran home with all the energy and frustration you could muster.

Knock knock.

"Yuna? Are you there?"

You shift under your covers, "yes."

She probably heard how stiff and coarse your voice sounded because her voice became softer.

"You should wake up now honey, have some breakfast."

"Mhm."

You pretended to sound groggy as if you just woke up. But you were not sleepy, no, you could not sleep the whole night and you were sure you had dark circles under your eyes but you had no energy to move around.

Your mother shifts outside. "My break is over so I am going to school. Do you think you'll be okay alone?"

You totally forgot about it. Partially you felt bad that your plans to have fun with your mother were sidetracked because Jin had you occupied for last week and today your mother was already going for work when it should be you earning.

"Already? I forgot about it."

"Of course, you were so busy with that boy. I think his name was Jin."

"I am sorry I couldn't spend much time with you mom."

She chuckles, "we have the weekends, don't worry. I'll be going now."

You hear her shuffle and leave so you tossed on your bed, wondering what to do for the day. You had no job, and seeing Seokjin would probably make you feel bad for involving him in everything. He was supposed to go to the office, not waste his time with you.

But staying on your bed was not the best option so you head to the bathroom to take a shower and wash up. As you contemplate what outfit you should wear for today while still wrapped in your towel like a burrito, you heard some shuffling outside your door.

Is mom outside again?

Thinking you should see her and offer a hug before she leaves, you walk towards the door before a knock startles you.

Knock knock.

"Mom? You didn't leave yet?"

You open your door but freeze when you see someone else standing there, someone totally not your mother but a man.