[45] ✽ New Problem ✽

{ new chapter! ✉}

♪ song suggestion~ ♪
● BTS - Black Swan ●

You sigh loudly.

Some people standing behind you gave you a stupid glance, some unbothered as they continued whatever they were doing before. It was a new day today, Monday.

But your mind was stuck on yesterday.

The whole wedding hassles and preparations had been weighing over you these past months. But now that the marriage concluded, it was done. Oddly you didn't notice Mrs Choi at the wedding but when you asked around, some workers confessed that she was busy around.

Then why didn't I see her?

You had no answer because she was the wedding planner and it was her duty to be there at the wedding. You even took the time to talk with Seokjin about it, asking him about his aunt but he had only shaken his head and ensured you it was fine.

That he would work it out.

You didn't trust him that much and it was your duty to sign off the contract and end the deal. But it was hard to contact Mrs Choi, given her number was out of reach whenever you called her.

"Dear passengers, the subway has reached its destination. Please wait for the beep before the doors open. Exit carefully."

The voice of the intercom spoke, pushing you out of your thoughts. People began to shuffle with their stuff in an attempt to be ready to leave and some remained unbothered. The train screeched to a halt and waiting for your turn, you exited carefully.

As usual, you had memorized the way towards the office where you work. It was a few minutes walk so you hurried your pace, wanting to grab a morning coffee very much.

"Good morning miss."

"Good morning sir."

You greeted and nodded the security guard who cared enough to show a small smile. As an employee, you made sure to always greet the guards whenever possible because they were always kind to you. More than your co-workers themselves.

Entering the office lobby, it was as if everyone was surprised to see you. Skipping the urge to roll your eyes, you began walking inside, still feeling many eyes on your back.

Stupid people. Always gossiping rather than working.

You would give them a piece of your mind but it was useless because no matter what you do or say, they would never stop believing stupid rumours.

"Did you heard what happened last week?"

"Of course. It was one of the spiciest news around the office for a while."

"Shh. I can't believe Mr Park's son was arrested because of her."

You slowed your walking, pausing for a moment to consider if you should correct them. But again, did they ever care about you? No. They won't even believe that you were harassed so with a shrug you headed to the cafeteria.

Some whispers and footsteps followed and while you ordered your latte, you heard the same group of people talking behind you.

"Yeah, I heard it too. Our leader is found guilty of trying to harass her."

"Huh? I thought she tried to throw herself on him?"

"You guys don't even know the real truth. Apparently, she was in the store room searching for some papers when Mr Park followed her and closed the door."