[57] ✽ Hold My Hand ✽

{ new chapter! ✉}

♪ song suggestion~ ♪
● BTS - Outro: Wings ●

You swallowed.

When Jungkook had happily exclaimed that this place was not scary at all and encouraged both you and Seokjin to join, you were reluctant. You never liked the idea of horrors and closed or dark places because they make you feel claustrophobic.

Of course, you didn't tell your fear them but also could not deny Jungkook's smiling face. After so many days he finally was not avoiding you nor did he look uncomfortable. It felt like your old naive boss was back today.

"Boo!"

Something jumped in front of you out of nowhere and your eyes widened as you cried out in fear.

"AHH-"

Without even finishing the scream you closed your eyes and directly clung onto the person who was standing closest to you, praying that whatever object tried to scare you was gone.

But when you heard a shrill laughter you slowly opened your eyes, adjusting your vision in the lowly lit area. Someone stood in front of you, giggling hard and by the sound of the laughter, you recognized the person.

"Seokjin you-"

"Sorry Yuna but your reaction was so priceless."

He pretended to wipe a fake tear and you wanted to punch the male at that moment very much but before you could reach out to hit him, another warm hand hovered above yours and caressed it.

"It's okay miss Yuna."

You glanced at your side, eyes widening when you noticed how closely you were sticking on your boss, not forgetting the part where you were clinging on his arm like a koala. Embarrassed, you cleared your throat and immediately pulled away.

"I-I'll just walk ahead."

You awkwardly mumbled and began to walk past the men who were amused by your behaviour, snickering behind you.

Oh my gosh, how embarrassing. Someone please dig a grave for me to jump in.

Despite the irony that you were walking inside a haunted tunnel, filled with creepy objects and skeletons hanging around, spooky music humming through the air, there was no hole dug up for you to hide yourself in.

Given these circumstances, you were hardly alert of your surroundings now. The way you had clung to your boss like a stupid girl was way too humiliating because you never showed your vulnerable side to anyone, never.

Then why was it that your boss always catches you in those moments? You stifled the urge to groan, stomping your feet as you walked over something hard and you wondered if you heard something crack.

Nothing was expected to happen the next moment but as soon as you took another step forward, you were whirled around and only darkness covered your vision as you blinked, flustered.