[77] ✽ Found You ✽

{ new chapter! ✉}

♪ song suggestion~ ♪
● BTS (Jin) - Tonight ●

You swallow, hand still on the doorknob.

"You can do this Yuna, let's go in."

After the butlers show you the bedroom of Jungkook, you stood outside there, contemplating to enter as if you would find him there. You won't but still, it felt like invading his privacy.

You push the large door and eye the big room surprised to see it as very simple. So rich yet so simple, just like the Jungkook you knew. His taste was very plain yet classy which was surprising to consider since he was a very rich man.

"I grew up with no money and he grew up with money but both our lives are desperate and pathetic. Guess money don't mean as much as we value it."

You mumble to yourself, watching the decor of the huge room.

"I agree."

You almost scream when someone enters the room, putting a hand over your chest. "Excuse me?"

"I am sorry for startling you. I am Mr Choi, master Jungkook's personal butler."

The older man smiles warmly.

"Oh. I am Kim Yuna, nice to meet you."

"I heard. For some weeks, I had taken off duty when all these incidents occurred."

You nod, "did you work here for long?"

Mr Choi looks around the room fondly.

"Ever since master Jungkook was born. I have watched him grow up." He smiles as you watch him, "he was very innocent and kind. He loved cold showers at night and would always skip foods, prefer to drink juice instead."

"That's. . .nice," you comment.

"He considered me as an uncle, not his servant. That's why I promised to serve him until the end but now he is gone. . ."

He stares off the window and you look around, feeling bad. Jungkook had not left any clue to be found and it frustrated as you clutched the paper bag closely.

"I heard the police searched everywhere but didn't find him."

He hums, "I wonder if he is okay."

"He will be. Jungkook is a strong man. Could you tell me any place he frequently visited before disappearing?"

Mr Choi frowns and thinks. Then his eyes enlarge before he looks at you with eureka and nods.

"Yes! In fact, I think he might be still there to watch the stars."

Your heart starts to beat faster. Would you finally find him now?

"Where?"

He casually climbed the last flight of stairs without losing his breath or feeling any pain in his chest. Usually, he would be panting while running through the long and multiple flights of stairs to reach on time.