[1] ✽ The Meeting ✽

{ new chapter ✉ }

♪ song suggestion~ ♪
● BTS (Jin) - Moon ●

You smiled brightly as you sat on the bench and stretched your legs before quietly yawning to yourself and looked ahead with peace glimmering in your eyes.

The sun was setting down and you were watching the sunset in ecstasy, the orange and the semi red clouds in the blue sky, washing together like a masterpiece.

It was really beautiful and made your mood right now before you were abruptly disturbed by a loud noise, making you irritated with anger.

"SOMEBODY STOP THAT GUY!"

A loud voice ringed out on the streets behind you which might seemed to have belong to a boy. You pursed your lips in anger as the noises in the background seemed to increase and continued to disturb your peaceful moment.

Calm down, its nothing much. Just don't pay attention.

You soothed yourself and breathed in and out slowly before being disturbed again.

"STOP I SAID BEFORE- OH HEY! HELLO?"

You acted like being lost in the view and ignored his voice like it didn't exist. But you knew the voice was actually calling out to you.

"HELLO! CAN YOU HEAR ME?"

His voice seemed to grow as you continued to ignore him, frustration swirling inside you like a storm.